Thoughts: failed withdrawal?

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Hi! Ok, this is driving me nuts.

Question: Do you think he finished in me and either didn’t realize it/isn’t owning up to it?

I DTD, and we used pullout because I’m off my bcp. Basically was planning to use FAM and only bd post O until I’m ready to get a donor next year. Best. Laid. Plans. Anyway, he went in three times in a row. First time, definitively out before he orgasmed. Second time, he was focused on my needs and went in longer than he should. When he pulled out, I felt leakage. He said he pulled out because he was about to finish, and he didn’t want to finish before I did. I was going to ask him if he did finish because something definitely leaked out of me, but he went back in. We stopped when I was done/he got too sensitive to keep going. He said he “doesn’t think” he finished in me at any point. But I feel like how does he not know? I know in previous encounters when I was on the pill, the second or third round are much harder for me to feel. I only know because he tells me/his behavior/it leaks a bit. I’m starting to second guess myself about feeling something leak, but there was nothing to clean up because he immediately went back in and definitely did not finish that time. So anything that was on its way out would have gotten pushed back in/rubbed away. I also had the tiniest bit of discharge the next day that looked and smelled like seminal fluid vs my fluid. TMI. Lol.

I just don’t know if it’s all in my head because if I’m being honest with myself, I’m kind of hoping he did. Like it makes me an awful human being because as reckless as we were, I know he doesn’t want a kid with me or in general. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk

Hi, I think even if he didn’t pull out there is still a chance of pregnancy with pre-cum.. to my understanding a male leaks when he gets hard. I’m not sure if that’s true but that’s what Iv always been told.

Thanks! I ended up getting AF two days late with lots of clotting and passing uterine tissue. So I do wonder if it may have been a chemical situation, but I'll never know. Thanks for reading and responding though! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->