Thoughts on Herbal Tea?

Linzalora

Reaction score
I love 3 mint tea. I've been drinking it every morning 'til I found out I was pregnant. I really really want to drink it now, but I'm so confused by the recommendations and/or warnings I'm getting from Dr. Google. :wacko:

Could I drink an herbal tea every morning, but just rotate through five different ones to make sure I'm not "overdosing"?

All these rules are so overwhelming, and I don't want to have complications and then be like, "I shouldn't've had that tea!" :dohh:

I love different teas also and have read conflicting information about it. Maybe just call and ask your OBGYN's nurse. They would know.

I agree with the previous poster, I would just ask your doctor. I drank a lot of tea during my pregnancies, even some with low caffeine although you're not supposed to. I know what you mean about being overwhelmed by "the rules"... no lunch meat, no mayonnaise, nothing undercooked, don't you dare lick that uncooked cake batter with raw egg in it, no caffeinated teas or pops, no herbs or herbal teas, no soft imported cheeses, most types of fish are a no-no, nothing with nitrate (which pretty much takes out pizza since it has pepperoni on it and I've been craving pizza), don't overdose on ginger, don't eat fast food... that takes out a lot of my regular diet :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"