Thoughts on my chart

darkriver

Reaction score
Could I please have some thoughts on my chart? Messed up first few days, missed one because I was in pain and now dont have a clue.

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 7
I think it looks more likely that you O'd on CD16. Did you enter that line yourself? It will take a couple more days of temping but it's okay to miss a day or two and it looks like you are starting a slow rise---which lots of people get. I would say you are probably 2dpo. Did you start taking progesterone before you confirmed O? I was told to wait 3 days so it doesn't delay or prevent O...that may have caused a slight delay in yours and made your temps a little strange.

Hi no naturally conceiving. Well using a sperm donor. I used the override thing because I had two positive oaks.

Oh, on what days were the positives? I don't see any? What does the P and H stand for?

P stands for peak and the others stand for high. I got two positives on day 15, but I also got a peak on day 13. The peak stays on your test for two days at a time. I took one of the tests today and it was blank so I know I am in the tww. Just don't know the dpo.

I agree cd16 looks like your o date, you also have a peak on that date too plus your cervix is in the fertile position that day. Good luck!

Thanks ladies. Had a rough nite and now a crazy temp spike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->