Thoughts on O date

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
My chart is in my sig and today FF moved me from cd 14 to cd 16.

BBT
My new coverline is 98.1 and it has never been that high before. It's usually closer to 97.9. Daylight savings also messed with my sleep pattern. My body has never reacted so severely to it. I would sleep at 7pm and wake up at midnight and 3am and toss and turn and get up at 5:30/6

Opks
- CVS brand was positive fmu CD 13 but negative rest of day. Then became and stayed positive CD 14.
- CB advanced digital had high readings CD 12, 13, and 14fmu. But peaked on CD 14 with smu at 11am and became negative CD 16 fmu. I have about six holders so I keep testing to monitor my surge.

Other signs
- The only day I had cramps was CD 14 evening
- I had a gyn appointment on Tuesday (CD 16) and my cervix was only "slightly open"
- She noted a lack of usual healthy vaginal bacteria (no unhealthy bacteria) as well

My cycles became irregular for the last 14 months. Last cycle I had 4 days of blaring opks. Timing is a non issue just more curious about when I can start testing lol. Thanks!

I would guess that you ovulated somewhere in between CD14 and CD16 going by your chart and symptoms. You could probably start testing around 9 dpo and see what you get. Good luck, Dobby!

Thank you! I'm a poas addict and went to get a few wallies but I guess they wanted me to start testing because instead of having 0-5 they had 40! And target had a 3pack frer with a $3 off coupon instead of 2 packs so now I'm up to my ears in tests haha

I would agree with cd 16, just because the shift is more dramatic and the pos opk on cd 15! So frustrating when we don't agree with ff though! Trust what you think though :)

Good luck :)

Ty! The problem is my O signs have been so jacked up. Going just by temps, I would think CD 16. But the other signs say 16 doesn't make sense and lean more 15, but then my cramps were 14. My gut says 15 but idk anymore lol.

I know my chart isn't in my sig anymore (for anyone who stumbles upon this I had a .2 rise on CD 15, the same temp CD 16, and CD 17 I saw a .5 rise), but I wanted to update. I must have Oed CD 14 like FAM said despite the positive opk on CD 15. I just got a pregnant 1-2weeks, and even with my twins I didn't get it until 10dpo smu and right now I am 10dpo evening. So I had to O either CD 14 or 15 and had a slow rise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->