Thoughts on preseed???

Hannah1029

Reaction score
Has anyone had any success with preseed when they previously weren't having any luck? I used preseed this month during my fertile window and hoping that this month will be my lucky one!

I think of you ladies often and pray for our BFP's <3

Babydust :dust:

I used a mixture of preseed and i took red clover blossom.supplements which is an in general fertility boost and in 3 months of using i conceived my son. I was trying for over a yr so something worked. gl x

I used a mixture of preseed and i took red clover blossom.supplements which is an in general fertility boost and in 3 months of using i conceived my son. I was trying for over a yr so something worked. gl x

What exactly is red clover blossom? It is like a tea or something?

Ibtake capsules but you can get it in liquid and put drops in a herbal drink or you can buy it in flower form and make your own tea. You dont need to have somehing wrong with you to use it like vitex and anyone can use it. I had unexplained infertility. It cleanses your blood imrpoves ur lining improves egg quality. I was told a little of women though not all get pg within 3 months and i was on the 3rd month. Ive used it since and had a cp last yr and im on my 2nd month of using it again. Its pretty good i think. https://natural-fertility-info.com/red-clover-fertility-herb.html its the plant that they use to get iso flavorones from but a lot of herbalists say its better to take the plant in its full form rather than just the iso part which from what i understand is an extracted chemical from the plant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"