Thoughts on this please as I'm alittle worried tmi photo attatched

ciz

Mum to 2 girls and boy.. bub #4 due December 2023
Reaction score
[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/me/20150115_064112.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/me/20150115_064112.jpg[/URL][/IMG]
I'm day 15 of my cycle averaging 38 days. 2nd day of this. Only shown after bowel movement. Been having niggles lower abdomen most left side. According to calender I'm not due to ovulate till next week.

Does this look like ovulation bleed? Any thoughts please.

anyone have any thoughts please?

Well, I'm not a medical professional, but I've never heard or read anything about an ovulation bleed. I HAVE read about Implantation bleed, but that should be much further along in your cycle. Hope someone has some ideas for you!

I spot when I ovulate. Totally possible you're ovulating.

I was just reading that some women do bleed when ovulating, because of the bursting of the follicle when the egg comes out.
If you've been having little niggling feelings, I bet you're ovulating earlier than you thought you would. Do you use OPK's?

i stopped using them last month cause they were doing my head in i had 2 lines pretty much for 3 weeks and never really saw a darker line lol so i thought this month id just go by discharge.

Thanks for input ladies.

You've probably just got a small bleed inside due to a small tear. Bowel movement would aggrevate that. If it's only a small amount I wouldn't worry too much.

I bleed when I ovulate some months, not quite that much though but can last 3 - 4 days. As long as it doesn't happen for more than a few days I'd say you were ovulating as the mucous certainly looks fertile. Good luck

I spot when I ovulate but it isn't quite that red... It's more pinkish brown and frothy.

I do have a question though... I am due for my period next week and usually about this time of the month my bbs are really sore... We'll they aren't at all! Does anyone think this could be a sign?

I spot when I ovulate but it isn't quit that red. It is more like a pinkish brown and frothy.

I do have a question though... I'm supposed to start next week and usually my bbs are like really sore right after ovulation and right before my period. We'll they aren't this month at all!! Do you think this could mean something?

Could be anything. It's blood. See your GP if you're comcerned

thanks everyone, i had it 2 days but it was only twice it appeared as bright fresh blood after wiping other time it was pink or brown. im guessing it must been ovulating as discharge went back creamy couple days after. Ive marked the date of this bleed so if it happens again next month ill have a rough idea - that is unless we caught this month =) fingers crossed

I spot when I ovulate but it isn't quit that red. It is more like a pinkish brown and frothy.

I do have a question though... I'm supposed to start next week and usually my bbs are like really sore right after ovulation and right before my period. We'll they aren't this month at all!! Do you think this could mean something?

hmm not sure lovely. have you had anymore symptoms? the only symptom i get when i had a bfp is extreme tiredness - where i have to nap through the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->