Thoughts on this.....

Missbb2591

Reaction score
BBB1EE27-DC91-485B-9193-BE102930ACE1.jpeg B66845CA-BCDF-4DEF-AFA2-F71A8199EF6D.jpeg so I’m not trying, but I had a feeling I could be pregnant....I did two Morrison’s tests both came back with lines, did a clear blue and first response and both are negative...now I don’t know what to think?!

Pics added.

might be my eyes, but i can see something very faint on the fr x

might be my eyes, but i can see something very faint on the fr x
I’m just confused because the Morrison’s ones are supposed to be less sensitive... I’m wondering if they’re false positives but what are the chances?! :wacko:

Yeah, no. They aren't false bfps. They're real. And if you look closely you'll see a faint line on the FRER. It's probably just less sensitive to your urine.

All the tests I’ve done since have been negative... it’s only those two Morrison’s ones that have been positive so I’m totally confused! Going to go the docs tomorrow and get bloods I think!

I’ve done numerous other tests all different brands and all have been negative except the Morrison’s so I’m guessing the Morrison’s tests were faulty.

I see a line on the FRER also. Did you use the same wee with all the tests?

I see a line on the FRER also. Did you use the same wee with all the tests?

No the Morrison’s tests was different wee but all the other tests I’ve done of different brands have been negative so I’m guessing the tests were dodgy from Morrison’s!

Still no idea what to think.... other tests are negative period is 2 weeks late, cervix is mega high and I’ve had on and off brown spotting that never results in a full bleed!

Did you have a chance to pop in and get bloods done?

Wow, that is definitely odd. Hoping for the best!

Hope u get some answers soon hon. Those tests looked supper positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->