Thoughts? OSOM brand at almost 5dp5dt (10 DPO) UPDATED PG 5

3chords

Reaction score
I've been testing with these for about 3 days now, all were stark white until this one this morning.

Always has been my favourite brand. But it does seem so super faint.

Attachments

• 4.5dp5dt.jpg
    4.5dp5dt.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 75
Definitely see something! :hugs:

At first I was looking at the spot where you put the drops and I was turning my lap top every which way about an inch from may face trying to tell if I could see something. Once I realized I wasn't even close to looking at the right spot, I found the line easily :laugh2:

I love Osom. I see it and think it all positive! Congrats!

Do you have a pic from your blog from your pregnancy? Have you compared? Line looks good to me for your dpo!

It's about comparable to my pic at 4dp5dt last time, maybe a bit lighter. So I'd say we're a day behind here. Not super surprising because this time was an early blast and last time I had an expanded blast and it takes about 12 hours for expansion.

I'm just a bit off this time because we had an afternoon transfer which is really throwing off my ability to pee and directly compare the times. Also I had a chemical last month which also didn't register until 5dp5dt so that has me super nervous. I like getting my BFP a day earlier.

6 hours later, for sure progression.

wondfo has a nice line.

FRER is borderline negative. :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_3659.jpg
    IMG_3659.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 56
Definitely lines! The new frer seem to not be catching as quickly as cheapies/other tests

Beautiful! Oh my line 5dpt was so faint on frer. Let me see if I can find it. Are you using curved?

Ok here it is. 4d vs 5d t 5 day blast and it's so faint and I'm holding my baby now :)

Attachments

• IMG_5409.jpg
    IMG_5409.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 29
No, I haven't seen the curved ones in stores here so still using the old style. I do think even with those the dye is a bit funny in the sense that it takes a very long time for the control line to pop up which for me was never the case.

Anyway, here are this morning's tests. I still think that they are too light especially since I got a negative digi, so I know that beta is likely in single digits, or maaaaybe just over 10.

Attachments

• IMG_3669.jpg
    IMG_3669.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3670.jpg
    IMG_3670.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3666.jpg
    IMG_3666.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 27
I see all the lines but more importantly I see darker lines today! Congrats!

Thanks, the OSOM did dry up really dark actually. Love those tests, but the digi still worries me!

Attachments

• IMG_3673.jpg
    IMG_3673.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 26
These look great. Your digit will be positive this evening I bet. I don't think you have anything to worry about. Just shy of 11dpo and you said blast was a little behind so thins are looking good!!

From what I hear OSOM is hypersensitive and most digitals aren't. Which digital are you using? The only ones I trust for pre Af are cb weeks and fr gold digital

I'm using the CB with weeks indicator digi. It's the only one I've ever used really.

They are great lines! Digis are less sensitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->