Thoughts please, green discharge

amc90

Reaction score
I started passing some green discharge while at work. TMI but they looked like boogers. I'm 5+5 today but no discomfort out of the ordinary. If anything my symptoms are in fact better but I'm scared that it might be a miscarriage or infection. I'm going to the hospital when I get off work because my appt isn't for a couple more days.

I'm just scared because I have a history of miscarriage and it was around this same time.

I had a couple of occasions of greenish yellow discharge, and some really thick lumps in first tri. I did have some thrush, but am prone to it and the discharge with that is usually different. It's probably worth a word with your GP to rule out infection, but is most likely normal weird PG discharge xxxxxx

Could be a yeast/fungal infection which are usually harmless but icky. I had one in the past and had no pain, just thick discharge.

Probably is normal pregnancy discharge but could possibly be an infection. Either way it is likely harmless x

Sounds like a yeast infection, if you go to your ob they should give you something to take, I have one myself and my ob gave me a cream to inject inside and then 2 days of oral antibiotics mine was really bad.TMI But no green discharge just yellowish/white and of course clumpy. It sucks cause I'm so newly pregnant good luck hunni

Thanks everyone! I went to the Dr after I got off work and everything looked fine. He thinks it is just an infection and gave me an antibiotic. My hcg levels were 24,261 which seems within range. I'm so relieved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->