• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Thoughts please!!!!!! late period! and more

Sore bbs are one of two things: ovulatory cycle or a sticky bean!!! Personally, I get tender breasts the moment I ovulate, and they don't calm down until AF. The fact that you've had long cycles before is def encouraging.

So new symptom. light pink spotting after sex. thought for sure it was my period.. but nope it was only when i wiped! Same thing happened when i was prego with my daughter! And i still have the same partner. i took a first response last night and it was negative.. should i take the other this afternooon or just wait this out??? As if i havent waited long enough

Sorry to jump in on the convo. But I would wait and only test with FMU. If you keep getting BFN's then the best shot would be in the morning! Good luck!

Af has arrived.. im actually thankful. i got my face spit.on by my fathers child. happy mothers day to.me

Chantal, that is terrible. I would hazard you are not entirely shocked that he would do that. Men like that are pretty consistent in that they are a holes. My ex was like that. I stayed with him because I didn't know that I could leave, I thought we had love, I thought I wouldn't find anyone better, and I was scared. Also, I thought he might change. We broke up though. My DH today has never insulted me let alone hit me, sworn at me, or disparaged me. Never ever. Not even once. Poverty and fear of being alone are still preferable to living with a bully. Based on those four words alone "he spit on me", knowing nothing else about him whatsoever, I promise you should leave him. He is an immature, violent man, and he will never ever grow up or learn to appreciate a woman who loves him. Happy Mother's Day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"