thoughts please

amylw1

my 3 boys in avatar. x
Reaction score
hi,

after a few thoughts please. i had pre-eclampsia with eldest but not with youngest. i was really bad and spent many nights at the mat unit from 20weeks.

anyway, i know that i am only 19weeks and its early to get it but it is possible. for just over a week i have been going dizzy and really lightheaded, i am getting blurred/spotty vision, my feet and ankles are swelling even if i spend the day doing nothing and sit and have them raised onto the arm of sofa. my BP has gone back up to what it was at booking after drastically dropping (was 119/60 at booking, dropped to 94/50, now back up at 120/55).

am i worrying too much or should i contact hosp? i'm not inclined to as they were very unhelpful/caring when i had the bleed at 17weeks - told me i was only 17weeks nothing they could, wouldnt check me over until it had been like it for 12hrs!

I would definately mention this to your midwife next time you see her... And if you feel really bad I would go to hospital to have yourself checked :hug:

i feel ok as such, apart from the going dizzy etc. me feet dont hurt are just annoying. dont see mw for another 3 weeks but have got scan at mat unit next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->