Thoughts? Please!

Hoping girl 2

Reaction score
Argh, Don't know what to think!!

Had a delayed m/c last cycle, had my d&c at 10 weeks. We've been trying since. Unsuccessful the first cycle.

This cycle, we went back home for a couple of weeks over ovulstion time. Wasn't using o kits and I thought I'd ovulate earlier than I actually did, so we bd'd every night for ages! Lol. But the good thing is, we definitely caught the egg. So now waiting to see if we actually made a baby! So, my confusion comes from...

- My chart looks AWFUL! Really low temps, not helped by the fact I was serverely jet lagged on the way back. However, my temps are still 'up' (I know today's was lower but I woke up at 4:45 rather than at 6 so it would've been higher) and my af always comes at 11dpo so I was hopeful.

- I've taken two tests (sainsburys and superdrug) today and they're all as white as can be.

- I've been having really raw nipples the last few days and feeling a bit queasy - this never happens. Ever.

- my cervix is soft but quite open... I think I can actually feel the entrance.

- I had my progesterone checked back home. We had to do the test at cd18 because I travelled the next day, and I was only 3 dpo. My result was 9.6 which my doctor said was really good and confirmed I had ovulated.

Sooo, don't know what to think. Lots of good signs, especially temps being up still (in previous bfn cycles they start getting lower every day from 7-8 dpo) but I'd think I would be getting a positive test by now if I was pregnant? With my DS And my m/c I got positives when I first tested at 11dpo, both quite strong so assuming I would've gotten a faint one at 10 dpo, which I'm right now. But also, no af symptoms whatsoever... Not that I get many but I usually feel 'heavy' if that makes sense? This time, nothing.

Obviously not asking you to predict the future, but what are your thoughts? Am I out?? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->