Thoughts?

viriniad21

Reaction score
Does anyone else see a second line> ?

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 75
I see something very faint. Looks like a good start!

fingers crossed!

I had a long 10 months ttc with my first, so please don't take this as ungrateful if it is positive but I had my tubes tied after my last. I just was going to put down the money to have a tubal reversal and decided that I needed to take the test considering weirdness in my body for the last 2 weeks. Now I'm in a quandary, I see a second line but it's so unlikely, right?

I had a long 10 months ttc with my first, so please don't take this as ungrateful if it is positive but I had my tubes tied after my last. I just was going to put down the money to have a tubal reversal and decided that I needed to take the test considering weirdness in my body for the last 2 weeks. Now I'm in a quandary, I see a second line but it's so unlikely, right?

It's unlikely but it does happen. My youngest brother was conceived after my mom had a tubal. It was 4 years after it too... Good luck!

Agreed, it's unlikely but happens to many women. I would take another test to make sure. I see something but not sure if it's in the right place. Good luck!

I never know where to look on the new frer!! :-s

I agree with the others, I would take another test. I do see a line on there though. Good luck Hun, I hope it ends up being the result you want!

Can see it without even zooming x

I agree, I definitely see something... I would test again tomorrow morning and see if it's any darker. I hate the new FRER, but I was able to see a second line without clicking on the pic.

I don't think that's faint at all! I see it without clicking the attachment. I will agree that it's closer to the control line than most but with these new FRERs I'm thinking their quality control is on extended leave. If that came up within the time frame...that looks like a BFP! I'll go tweak

Vibrancy boosted
https://i63.tinypic.com/307m4rb.jpg

Grayscale
https://i65.tinypic.com/xpt3z7.png

Invert
https://i64.tinypic.com/o045d0.png

Can definitely see a line.
I have gone crazy. I already replied lol! Well, just to reiterate :)

Just a follow up, I took another FRER and had the same line so I took a digital that came back negative. I'm not sure about these new curved handled FRER but that was the outcome! Thanks ladies.

Just a follow up, I took another FRER and had the same line so I took a digital that came back negative. I'm not sure about these new curved handled FRER but that was the outcome! Thanks ladies.

I was getting vvf positives on frer & all of a sudden got a stark white negative on 12 or 13dpo. II'm now 9 weeks with a very healthy little baby. Don't trust FRER! It may be too. Early for the digi. Good luck! I see lines on those last tests! Maybe try another brand?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->