Thoughts?

I am calling my doctor today. I have myself very worried, bleeding continued through the night but I haven't passed any big clots or anything. I took a test at 2 am because I really had to pee and the line is still there but looks to me as if it is a little lighter. I am not sure if its just the test or a sign I have a CP. I am hoping for some good answers today but at the same time I am so afraid to go. I am afraid I'm losing my little bean, this will be a first for me.

Attachments

• 20180509_060647.jpg
    20180509_060647.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 25
I don’t think there is much difference between the lines. But I can totally understand your worry. It could be a CP or it might not be at all. It’s a waiting game which is torture I know.

The lines look tbe the same to me but i totally get your worry .im sending posotive vibes your way . I hope you get some good news and a sticky bean xx

prayers up hun it could just be break through bleeding don't panic!

Just got back from the doctors and their test was negative. She said it could be 1 of 3 reasons. My home tests were wrong (being as dark as they are I really don't believe that to be true), It was a CP and my little bean never stuck, or their negative is wrong BUT I have to wait a week and see if any symptoms continue and the bleeding stops to rule that one out. I didn't really feel my doctor was very helpful but it is what it is. Here's to believing I have moved on to cycle #4 cd2

Just got back from the doctors and their test was negative. She said it could be 1 of 3 reasons. My home tests were wrong (being as dark as they are I really don't believe that to be true), It was a CP and my little bean never stuck, or their negative is wrong BUT I have to wait a week and see if any symptoms continue and the bleeding stops to rule that one out. I didn't really feel my doctor was very helpful but it is what it is. Here's to believing I have moved on to cycle #4 cd2

wow they should do a blood test I think they are wrong or go to a different doctor smh I'm so sorry for this confusion

wow they should do a blood test I think they are wrong or go to a different doctor smh I'm so sorry for this confusion

Thats what my mom said about seeing another doctor. She wants me to go to an obgyn. I am going to give it some time and see how things look next week.

Thats what my mom said about seeing another doctor. She wants me to go to an obgyn. I am going to give it some time and see how things look next week.

Yea its actually becoming common mixups and misinformation with doctors and pregnancy test...GL hun I believe it'll be a different outcome!

Yea its actually becoming common mixups and misinformation with doctors and pregnancy test...GL hun I believe it'll be a different outcome!

I hope so just hard to feel that way right now with period like flow and cramps...

So here is my latest update, The doctor I saw the other day wasn't my primary so I sent her a message asking her about how long she thought it would take for the pregnancy symptoms to go away. She seemed shocked that I was having symptoms and asked if I had tested since the office test. I hadn't but as soon as I got home from work I did and sure enough its still positive although it maybe a little lighter then the day before (which was FMU and at this point dried). This test I took tonight was on maybe a 45 min to an hour hold (I am still peeing all the time). So ladies I know it maybe hard to talk about but what were your chemical pregnancy experiences? How long did you bleed? My bleeding is gone after a day and half, never passed any clots and was never heavy.

I included the test from yesterday and today to compare (top yesterday, bottom today) Should I just let it go and move forward or do I need to try and see a different doctor, one who will do a blood test? When should I test again at home to see what that test looks like? Sorry for all the questions.

Attachments

• 20180510_162434.jpg
    20180510_162434.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 24
Wish I could help more but with my CP I never had lines as dark as yours. I think that they need to retest you because you are still having symptoms. Are you still bleeding? If not it could have been breakthrough bleeding. My aunt had this happen in the beginning and thought it was a period and she ended up being pregnant.

Not trying to give you false hope but those lines are dark...

Wish I could help more but with my CP I never had lines as dark as yours. I think that they need to retest you because you are still having symptoms. Are you still bleeding? If not it could have been breakthrough bleeding. My aunt had this happen in the beginning and thought it was a period and she ended up being pregnant.

That was my thought to on the dark lines but wasn't sure if I was being over hopeful or not. Im so mad that my doctor didn't do a blood test. I honestly think I would feel better know where my numbers were at. The bleeding pretty much stopped early this afternoon, now its just like spotting.

That was my thought to on the dark lines but wasn't sure if I was being over hopeful or not. Im so mad that my doctor didn't do a blood test. I honestly think I would feel better know where my numbers were at. The bleeding pretty much stopped early this afternoon, now its just like spotting.

My only suggestion is to keep testing. Is there any way to get a different test? Maybe the dollar store ones or even the $.88 walmart ones? I find the walmart ones to be really reliable.

Keep testing hun I think everything is going to turn out okay

I am officially 19dpo and 4-7 days late on af. I retested this morning and still no clear answer as to what is going on with my body. I woke up this morning at 330 and decided to test. I dipped my frer and waited the 3 minutes before looking at the test. I saw it was still positive so I grabbed my test from 15dpo to compare and the line looks the same, if not a little darker now.If it was a cp, I would think by now my line would be much lighter/gone at this point. So I decided to dip a cb digital and that one came back "not pregnant" I have never been so confused in my life. The signs and symptoms are all there. I just can't say for sure if I truly am or not. I shall be calling a new doctor today once they open up. Hopefully I'll have a clear answer before to long.

Attachments

• 20180514_055513.jpg
    20180514_055513.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 20180514_054705.jpg
    20180514_054705.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 11
I hope that you manage to get a doctors appointment and some answers soon :hugs:

Hey Jlmeans - if you dont mind me asking, what ended up happening when you went to the doctor? I'm going through the same thing right now and I'm a bit concerned. I got a vvvvfl 10 dpo which was sat 5/12. Was going to wait a few days to see if it got darker and then I got what I assumed was my period 3 days later on 5/15. Period like flow and mild cramps

Well fast forward to today. my temps have been oddly high the past 3 days. There was no way I could be ovulating this early (cd 9) I usually ovulate cd 19. So I randomly took an opk and it very very dark and very positive. I've read you can have +opk if your pregnant so I randomly thought to take a cheap dollar store pregnancy test I had in my purse. Well it was positive! Also some very light brown spotting today, which is very unusual for me this point in my cycle. I'm so confused?!? I'm afraid that something is terribly wrong considering how I bled last week.

Unfortunately my doctor can't get me in for an apt until tomorrow evening.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any thoughts? Im going crazy here

Sami- I unfortunately didn't have a happy ending. They are assuming my pregnancy ended up being chemical. I was really sad but she told me there is no reason to wait and next thing I know we are already back in our fertile week. I was told to consider the 2 days I bled as my period and my OPK test agreed with what my tracker was saying I should O next. I was in a group with another mommy, with very similar situation and she ended up being pregnant. I was not temping so I dont know what my temp looked like through it all and when I did my OPK test after the doctor told me I wasn't pregnant it was negative. Stay hopefully your situation is sounding a lot better then mine did. I had a lot of ladies tell me it is very normal to bleed early on so as hard as it is try not to stress. Your still getting positive tests and your temp seems good (I am not sure how the temping all works yet)

Good luck, Sami!

<3 Jl. I know you've probably heard it before, and I don't know how true it is, but some people say you're more fertile after a loss. After mine and my first period, I was pregnant again. Wishing you tons of baby dust!

Thank you I am officially 1 or 2 dpo (chart says O happened yesterday, my tracker says 2 days ago) so officially back in the 2ww...im pretty concerned because my cp seems really low but I told my husband I am going to try and stop stressing and just take things as they come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->