Thoughts?

Good luck JL fingers crossed for you this month! I gave also heard many ppl get pregnant after a CP so hang in there!!

Thanks Sami, I have been the best I can! I am only thankful I wasn't further along and had the loss...Good luck at your appointment. Keep us posted!

Hey so just wanted to update everyone on my appointment. Another positive urine test at the doctor, but unfortunately when they did a sonogram they saw nothing at all. Since where wasn't even any thickening of my lining they are assuming it was a miscarriage. Doctor also sent me for blood work this morning and will have those results sometime this afternoon. Hoping they will have a better idea of what's going on when they see where my levels are at. Not gonna lie I'm feeling a bit heartbroken 😢

I'm so sorry Sami :hugs: How far along would you have been when they did the scan?

At first my doctor assumed almost 6 weeks once My LMP was 4/16. But I ovulate late in my cycle (cd19) which was 5/2, so could be a little less. Doc also said it's possible it's too early to see anything but I know that's when I o'd so unless implantation was very late they would have been able to see something (atleast thickening if he lining)

Now I'm just impatiently waiting for blood results

Well good luck hunni I’m sending all my positive vibes your way. When I last found out I was pregnant (I didn’t know how far along as I don’t get periods) I had a scan and no signs of anything at all. Doctor just thought I was having false positives due to my PCOS. He kept telling me it was impossible to get pregnant without a period. Two weeks later I went for another scan and I was 6 weeks pregnant ( so 4 on my first scan) and there was only thickening and the most tiny dot I’ve ever seen. Xx

Sami - sorry you are going through this. I know how it feels to just want some kind of answers. Did you get your blood work results?

I did get my blood results. Hcg was only 35 so it was definitely a miscarriage. I have to go back next week for more blood tests to make sure it goes back down to 0. Doc said once it goes back to zero I should get my period and a new cycle will begin. Now it's just a waiting game. I'm trying not to get too down on myself, I know these things just happen. It just wasn't meant to be. Hoping a proper af comes soon so that I can put this past cycle behind me

I'm sorry Sami, I completely know how you feel! Here's to hoping you get your period soon and have a sticky bean this month! They say we are more fertile after a loss.

Thanks everyone 💕 JL, Fingers crossed for both of us this month!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->