Thread Closed

hmmm no not really the solicitor can contact you but i int think they can give out ur personal details without confirmation from u due to the data protection act but i wuld try to get sum advise from citzen advise first as im not 100%
i dont htink they can give out ur address as it can cause threat attacks and generate hate so im positive they cant give it to them without asking u!
id def get sum advise for ur slf and make sure u have set ur profile to private so only frends can access it!

my real father tried to egt my address but i had a letter from his solicitor and i told him i wanted no contact and they was nto allowed to give out my contact detials to him so i surpose its the same in this case!

the only way they can search for u is by land search and goverment records which u have to be liceneced to use - eg debt collectors and banks and goverment officials and legal advisors like solicitors.

hope this helps and eases ur mind!
all the best huni and keep smiling for ur lil 1s xxx

Thank You, I should worry about it because its not the 1s time they have said stuff like this, but i REALLY just don't want them to know, I have blocked them all, so they have no way of seeing/contacting me, they cant even see I have a facebook :D

I just panic because we're all settled now and I don't ever want me or my boys feeling trapped ever again.

trust me no the feeling my father (real 1) was never here then wen i was 15 he threatend my mum with legal action and came round demanding to spk to me when ianswered the door he asked for me( dint even no me) i sed she dnt live here! i fink they will get bored when they start to get legal fee's issued left rite and centre and realise they cant get ur address that easily but i wuld get advise for ur self and if u keep getn threatening emails n so forth then id sugest spkn to a solicitor who can advise on ur best action! i know im only 22 but iv seen enuf to know that ppl who do this to ppl are not nice ppl and the only real way of protecting ur family wiuld be through their help x

I will be going to see someone asap :D, I just don't feel like I can deal with this right now, but I know I really have to lol

my exs family are complete shits.. sorry for language but they are!

save the threatening messages.

after i got sick of the hassell/shit from them they threatened to take me to court for 'grandparents rights' several times then sent a letterto me saying if they didn't see the baby they will be going back to their sol. i replied saying come downwhenever you want as baby would be more comfortable at home and would really help you to bond, didn't hear anymore from them after that. though they did saythey 'don't seewhy they should have to go down my nans to see their own grandson' we lived with my nan at that time so it was ourhome too, which showed that they were awkward and didn't have babies best interests whatsoever. it was all about them.

i was absolutly terrified that they'dget rights. i phoned grandparents rights up and they said no it doesn't work like that. contact rights are confusing. basically they would have to apply for the permission to apply for a a contact order (think that's what it's called), which people can apply for if they have had contact with a child for a certain aount of time and that contact/relationship has suddenly stopped - this is apparently deemed bad for thechild to stop regular contact. your son like my son (3 now also) had had literally no contact with them so i don't think they could have applied. plus taking a child away from the mother isn't in childs best interests at all, especially when child has no idea who other family are. if they do go for rights then 1 of first types of contact would be sending letters/emails, phoning etc etc. you could always call their bluff and invite them down to your house, there's nothing they could say back to it thatwouldn't make them look awkward which of course wouldn'tgo down well should it be taken further. only people who have automatic rights are mum and dad. applying for access is hard work, expensive and at the end of the day. a court would decide if it's in childs best interest if it got that far and you can also be really funny and suggest letters/phonecalls/photos for several months first... of course if they didn't agree it would show you had tried but that they were being awkward *Shrug* and what else can you do if they wont meet in the middle? :p
hard as itis though i wouldn't worry, empty threats i think. don't worry about them getting your baby :)
xXx

guessing they'll use the electoral role to look for ya, if your registered to vote then they will find you on that,

good luck

hmmm no not really the solicitor can contact you but i int think they can give out ur personal details without confirmation from u due to the data protection act

i agree... i dont think any solicitor can just give out info like that without your permission, just in case they are lying about who they are and how they know you...

sorry they're being so shitty hun :hugs: hope things get sorted out and they leave you alone soon x

about finding addresses it can be very easy there is a website i forgot the name though :dohh: and aslong as you know the persons name and where they where born and they are in the phone book, own a house, vote, have a baby, got married ect ect they can find your name in a city and then buy credits on the site to get your phone number and address you can even find out the house prices down your street, i found my dad by doing that when it was still free to do i also new who else was living with him but details can not be given out if the person your searching is under 18

Are you aware that you could get a court order preventing his family from contacting you? I'm not sure what it involves, though... you'd need to speak to a solicitor...

My concern is that you are preventing the family from seeing your child and that doesn't sit well in the eyes of a judge, lawyer, etc.

I think they very well could get someone to find your address and they do have cause for taking legal action.

My concern is that you are preventing the family from seeing your child and that doesn't sit well in the eyes of a judge, lawyer, etc.

I think they very well could get someone to find your address and they do have cause for taking legal action.

Thank you for taking th time to comment on my thread.

I don't have a problem with the seeking legal action, and Ive spoken to my solicitor, she said its not likely to get to court because the judge told them last time, If they broke the order again (because they did before) they have no right to come back wasting the courts time, and my solicitor has a written statement from their solicitor stating they didn't want to continue with the access order, and its was only dates about 7 months ago.

I just don't want them to have my house address, as last time my Ex knew my address he broke into my house and crashed the place so bad My landlord wouldnt renew my tenancy and I lost my whole deposit, and My ex's sisters kept coming to my house all hours of the night trying to take my son, when i refused they would threaten me, which i still have the police reports from, And i dont feel like we should have to go through that anymore.

if u keep getn threatening emails

i kept getting threatening emails from Amelias father the best thing to do is print them all off so you have proof of this and if he does go to court ect you would win easily. Thats whats happened with me anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->