Thread Continued for March Testers!!!

I just wanted to add in quick that Evening Primrose Oil is really good for increasing CM as well! I don't have very good EWCM, but I used that for the first time this cycle and had a very very definite increase! I took two pills a day up til day of O (EPO can cause uterine contractions which is why some women use it to begin labor). Worked like a charm, since DH hates preseed!

Congrats to the BFPs as well!

I'm pretty sure I'm going to try this. Where do u purchase it? Do u know if its available at WalMart?

I'm pretty sure I'm going to try this. Where do u purchase it? Do u know if its available at WalMart?

I got mine from Amazon but I know you can get at health food stores. Not sure if WalMart carries it; I know Target doesn't.

As a side note - in my last couple of weeks of pregnancy with DD, I took EPO orally, and also inserted a capsule next to my cervix every night, b/c it's supposed to help soften the cervix as well. I hadn't thought about it before O, but it might not be a bad idea either...anything to make it more receptive!

I'm not sure if they have it there or not - I bought mine at a natural food store in my area - I took it from CD1 til the day of O and couldn't believe the difference!

Only warning I have about the epo is that it can cause mid cycle spotting and horrid headaches. It's not that way with everyone but it def did it to me :(

So far at approx 10dpo I had spotting before bed then at approx 12dpo a really light bleed for 3/4 of they day then nothing since except a cold still got sore boobs gassy and vivid dreams. Tomorrow is approx 15dpo if no more bleeding by fmu I will poas.was going to poas 12dpo till noticed bleeding thought af had arrived so didnt x

Ps not holding out much luck as moved house this week and alot gone wrong so irregular prob due to that and last 2 bfp have ended with early mc so either way im scared of result of poas. Either a bfn or a bfp that wont last.

Ps not holding out much luck as moved house this week and alot gone wrong so irregular prob due to that and last 2 bfp have ended with early mc so either way im scared of result of poas. Either a bfn or a bfp that wont last.

I wish u the best of luck and fingers crossed!!

Well not sure if it will show up because its hard to take a picture of but here it is. I tried changing the contrast on one pic to make it more visible. This is this mornings test. Anyway I talked to my doctor he wants me to do a blood test but not till Monday when my AF is due. Then again Wednesday to make sure my hCG levels are rising. I'm going to keep testing at home until then.

Attachments

• 20140327_195624.jpg
    20140327_195624.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 2014-03-27 20.31.42.jpg
    2014-03-27 20.31.42.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 9
Bfp congrats! Just like mine was a few days ago xxx fx it's a sticky one x

Well af is here, not full blown but ive brown cm and really bad cramps. Im actually so happy to have had a text book cycle that never happens! Onto cycle 2 of clomid!

Well af is here, not full blown but ive brown cm and really bad cramps. Im actually so happy to have had a text book cycle that never happens! Onto cycle 2 of clomid!

Sorry AF happened but at least the clomid is doing it's job! FX for the next cycle and join us on the April testing thread! I'll repost the link in a sec.

April thread link below:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...read-continued-april-testers-easter-eggs.html

Hello,

I just wanted to share this and know your views. I know pregnancy symptoms cant come before 10 DPO or anywhere around but is it possible to have any symptoms of egg and sperm meeting or any such process which is going at around 4 DPO?

I am having severe leg pain, neck pain and yesterday night I was unable to sleep, I was feeling strange and was not sure what was happening. My hands were shacking today morning. I am just 4 DPO today so this could be related to something else but I never have this kind of things and this happening in 2WW is confusing me.

Hello,

I just wanted to share this and know your views. I know pregnancy symptoms cant come before 10 DPO or anywhere around but is it possible to have any symptoms of egg and sperm meeting or any such process which is going at around 4 DPO?

I am having severe leg pain, neck pain and yesterday night I was unable to sleep, I was feeling strange and was not sure what was happening. My hands were shacking today morning. I am just 4 DPO today so this could be related to something else but I never have this kind of things and this happening in 2WW is confusing me.

u can certainly get pregnancy symptoms by 4-5dpo. Usually it starts with cramping /leg pains and such from implantation and as soon as the egg implants between 4-12dpo (ppl say 6dpo is the earliest but many women, including myself, have gotten bfps at 7dpo so its def possible earlier!) and right after implantation u may start experiencing very early pg symptoms. U could have headaches, morning sickness and all sorts of thing. Its hard to tell the difference between AF symptoms and pregnancy symptoms before a bfp but if u feel something out of the norm, it can most definitely be a pregnancy symptom. I got morning sickness w my chemical by 8dpo so it def doesn't take until 10dpo. That's just old text book info. Alot of new studies have come out to show implantation can happen much earlier than 10 days or even later than 10dpo :). Hope this info helps some! Good luck
:dust:

Todays test 11 dpo...OMG!!!!:happydance: I have symptoms too Ive been nauseous and smells are bothering me. for some reason I keep smelling manure as if I was on a farm lol! Today my nipples are tender/itchy.

Attachments

• 2014-03-28 07.21.22.jpg
    2014-03-28 07.21.22.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 8
So exciting Andi!!! Congrats and sending tons of sticky baby dust your way!

Hello,

u can certainly get pregnancy symptoms by 4-5dpo. Usually it starts with cramping /leg pains and such from implantation and as soon as the egg implants between 4-12dpo (ppl say 6dpo is the earliest but many women, including myself, have gotten bfps at 7dpo so its def possible earlier!) and right after implantation u may start experiencing very early pg symptoms. U could have headaches, morning sickness and all sorts of thing. Its hard to tell the difference between AF symptoms and pregnancy symptoms before a bfp but if u feel something out of the norm, it can most definitely be a pregnancy symptom. I got morning sickness w my chemical by 8dpo so it def doesn't take until 10dpo. That's just old text book info. Alot of new studies have come out to show implantation can happen much earlier than 10 days or even later than 10dpo :). Hope this info helps some! Good luck
:dust:

Looking at my chart again and I think my hubby should be right. I think I ovulated on CD 10 as I had egg white discharge during that time and the day when Fertility friend says I ovulated I was completely dry.

My Ovulation Chart

I am confused and not sure if the symptoms I had were pg related or something else :( I dint had cramps and I guess if I ovulated on CD15 then implantation would not have happened yet as its just 4 DPO today.

Are there any symptoms pre implantation? i.e. if sperm and egg meets?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->