Thread Continued for March Testers!!!

Does this diseases can be reason of infertility too? or I would say not getting BFP? Yes my AF's are painful.

Yes! It does cause infertility and pain during AF. I had a laparoscopy done and they thankfully didn't find any. But the only way to tell if you have it or not is by doing the laparoscopy surgery.

Apms, I agree with wishing. Back when I was first diagnosed with PIDS (pelvic inflammatory disease syndrome) I too would have very painful intercourse. It doesn't hurt at all now but it used to be unbearable. You should def go get checked out. ive been reading into natural enzymes to help these conditions so maybe u could ask ur doctor about starting a natural enzyme to see if it helps. Its suppose to be good for scar tissue ANYWHERE in the body and that's usually what the things above mentioned involves, scar tissue :-\. I was just diagnosed with my remaining tube blocked on the 31st :-(. They told me to try this month incase my tube spasmed but it doesn't look good so ill be starting an enzyme called serropeptase to help with it. I wish I knew about it a year ago so I could've started it then!
if this is too personal YOU DONT NEED TO ANSWER! but have u ever had an infection in the past that could lead to scar tissue damage on ur reproductive organs? I AM NOT saying this is the case for u, I just want to give some helpful advice to help u get that sticky bean faster!
Also, during my hsg, they said my tubes could spasm (close) because of pain and being tense so either way the pain could potentially affect the egg/sperm getting through ur tube itself if the pain is horrible. There's way to many factors ttc! Why cant it just be easy for all of us?! Ugh. Anyway, if u have any questions we are here for u and hopefully u get that pain figured out soon! It hurts and it was an awful feeling for me not being able to enjoy sex, I know that much! My fingers are crossed for u!!

Thanks a lot Aidensmommy1 and wishing1010 you guys have been really very helpful and like best buddies for me, whenever I face problem with my TTC or during my previous cycle you both did answered all my queries, really love you both for that and praying you both get your BFP soon... Thanking you both from bottom of my heart :)

I am visiting doctor once my bleeding stops which would stop in around 5 days so should be visiting her by Monday will keep you both updated.

I agree that sex is really painful for me and I dont even let my husband insert his finger as it pains like hell. He have been helpful and never forced me for anything and may be thats the reason we never took it much seriously, wish I would have visited doctor earlier when I got married, it would have been easier to conceive now I guess as I would have got a lot time to treat all issues I may have.

I dint had any infections previously or anything such, its just that sex hurts and I always thought it hurts for everyone and for me it hurts more and never thought much about it. I hope I get things setlled and treated asap as we really need baby now. We started TTC 6 months ago and few months I had very strong feeling till 7 DPO each month that I got it this month but all symptoms disappears on DPO 8 or such and this time I got AF itself on DPO 8.

I WANT BFP!!!!!!!!! :(

Thanks a lot Aidensmommy1 and wishing1010 you guys have been really very helpful and like best buddies for me, whenever I face problem with my TTC or during my previous cycle you both did answered all my queries, really love you both for that and praying you both get your BFP soon... Thanking you both from bottom of my heart :)

I am visiting doctor once my bleeding stops which would stop in around 5 days so should be visiting her by Monday will keep you both updated.

I agree that sex is really painful for me and I dont even let my husband insert his finger as it pains like hell. He have been helpful and never forced me for anything and may be thats the reason we never took it much seriously, wish I would have visited doctor earlier when I got married, it would have been easier to conceive now I guess as I would have got a lot time to treat all issues I may have.

I dint had any infections previously or anything such, its just that sex hurts and I always thought it hurts for everyone and for me it hurts more and never thought much about it. I hope I get things setlled and treated asap as we really need baby now. We started TTC 6 months ago and few months I had very strong feeling till 7 DPO each month that I got it this month but all symptoms disappears on DPO 8 or such and this time I got AF itself on DPO 8.

You could also seek out the expertise of a pelvic pain doctor. I have had severe chronic pelvic pain for years, and no one believed I was in pain because it is so unknown. My treatment right now consists of nerve blocks to stop the pain and relax the muscles, which conveniently stops the painful intercourse. Good luck! You should join us on the April thread

So far 13 bfp this week still worried something is going to go wrong, based on past experience, went to gp been referred for an early scan! Didnt even ask me to do a test or send me for bloods or takr my blood pressure, literally sent the referral and told me to take folic acid! I was so angry, im changing doctors tomorrow
Gl for everyone which ever stage your at with your cycles! !
X

omg I just wanted to add that I dont let dh put his fingers in me either just because the thought of it makes me tense up from how it felt in the past! I dont like it! And thank u very much for ur wishes and we are always happy to help! :) that's what we are all here for, support. People need all the support they can get while ttc and its 100% understandable! :) FX ur bfp comes for u soon!!!

So far 13 bfp this week still worried something is going to go wrong, based on past experience, went to gp been referred for an early scan! Didnt even ask me to do a test or send me for bloods or takr my blood pressure, literally sent the referral and told me to take folic acid! I was so angry, im changing doctors tomorrow
Gl for everyone which ever stage your at with your cycles! !
X

Everything is crossed for you, please keep us updated!!!

Thought id pop in with an update, started bleeding and had a negative test so this one wasnt meant to be either.

Good luck ladies I think im gonna put my uterus into early retirement, dont know how much more I can take x

Thought id pop in with an update, started bleeding and had a negative test so this one wasnt meant to be either.

Good luck ladies I think im gonna put my uterus into early retirement, dont know how much more I can take x

I am so sorry hun! :'-(. I'm just speachless, I cant believe this. Your in my prayers. If u need to vent or talk or anything we are all happy to listen about ANYTHING. I'm sorry kay

Got to start investigation work on monday so think im gonna feel sorry for myself today and Let oh spoil me tomorrow to try an make me feel better

Can someone please check my DH Semen Analysis report? My main concern is agglutination mentioned but can this be due to 7 days of abstinence?

Physical Examination:

Volume: 2.5ML
Odour: Seminal Musky
Viscosity: Viscous
Liquefication: 15 Min
Viscosity: Viscous

Micro Scopic Examination:

Total Sperm Count: 88 Millions
Active: 30%
Shuggish: 40%
Death: 30%

Morphology:

Normal: 30%
Abnormal: 70%
Aggulutination: Micro Fibre Aggulutination may be due to more than 7 days of abstinence (my husband and me dint BD for more then 7 days due to my periods and other reasons so report says as he dint ejeculated in past 7 days it may be shown)

Fructose: Present

OTHER FINDINGS:

PUS: 1-2 Cells/HPF
EPI: Occational/HPF
RBC: Absent

Ive never had dhs checked so I'm not sure but I didn't want to read and run and figured id bump this up for u. Hopefully someone can help! Is it just the last part ur confused about?

I cant believe I didn't O until CD 14-15 still. Lol. Just had to say that once again :). Who knows, maybe I did O yest but I'm fairly certain I o'ed right in between CD14 & 15 just because of the pains and the BLAZIN HOT opk I had in day 15. On CD 14 I had one that was like 3x the darkness of my "usual" positives and then CD 15 it was like 6x the darkness as usual and both tests were done at 11a.m and on CD 15 it became negative by 5pm. I'm just blabbering, partially for my own records. I have a journal I usually write all this down in but I've been trying for so many days that every single page is used up. I need a new one lol. I have noticed since I haven't been writing down everything I eat, I haven't been eating much. Maybe its just anxiety too...idk but when I wrote what I ate down it seemed like even if I wasn't hungry id make sure I ate a healthy meal. I've kinda lost my appetite this cycle tho :-\. There goes all the weight ive worked so hard to put on! Makes me mad! And it didn't help that my antibiotics made me throw up every day to the point where I couldn't keep taking them past day 6 on them. Anyways, thanks for reading! :) lol :dust:

I meant to write this whole thing on the April thread. Ugh! That's too much to retype and my phone wont let me copy and paste lol

Wishing, I just saw another girl on here with a 7dpo wondfo and hers could be the beginning to her bfp BUT it looks nothing like urs. Urs has a clear light pink line. ALL the other wondfos evap pics ive seen (while still wet & dried) they all have a second line but it clearly looks like a grey or white second line and urs doesn't. Idk I have had my mind made up about u getting a bfp this cycle since u had that extremely dark opk and have a normal chart! So pretty much since the start of cycle 42 for you, I just knew ud get ur bfp. U may not know it yet but my psychic self can see it coming lol. Normally I base this off of ppls charts but even without.looking at ur chart, I just feel it! (and I'm still convinced about ur "old" set of tests from yest lol) sorry I'm not trying to get ur hopes up, I just cant get my hopes down when I think about u! Lol ur story will truly be a story that will bring MANY women hope after all the time uve stuck it out and stayed positive and I know if for some reason I'm wrong about ur BFP this month, I know it'll come soon and u'll remain ur positive self until then. (I still think its going to be this month tho and nothing but stupid AF would change my mind on that! Lol) :)

My doc gave me hcg injection on 11th April to trigger ovulation and today on ultrasound she said my follicle ruptured which means the egg was released yesterday but later she added and asked us to do intercourse today and tomorrow night i.e. almost after 36 hours of getting follicle ruptured.

I would like to know is egg released right after follicle ruptures or is it released after few hours?

My doc gave me hcg injection on 11th April to trigger ovulation and today on ultrasound she said my follicle ruptured which means the egg was released yesterday but later she added and asked us to do intercourse today and tomorrow night i.e. almost after 36 hours of getting follicle ruptured.

I would like to know is egg released right after follicle ruptures or is it released after few hours?

I actually just asked someone else this exact same question about themselves. Ill let u know if they have an answer :)

I believe that the egg is released when the follicle ruptures. Your doctor probably said to try and dtd tonight and tomorrow because the egg can survive up to 24 hours after being released and the fastest of sperm can make it to the Fallopian tube in 30 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->