thread of screams!!!

Discussion in 'Miscarriage Support' started by wishing4bub#3, Apr 26, 2009.

1. wishing4bub#3

wishing4bub#3 Well-Known Member

Well i got AF after my last m/c on the day i would have been 12 weeks pregnant with tripplets. so i thought i would start a thread of screams for any others who are having a crap day, week or moment so here it goes

:hissy::hissy:ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :hissy::hissy:

hugs to you all:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

2. Rumpskin

Rumpskin Free to try again!

Great idea x

3. chella

chella mummy of 3 & 1 angel x

Brill idea, aghhhhhhhhhh just wish things could be different, i got my 1st af on 12th April , had mc on 12th march starting to think theres a thing about the 12th ??? but i would have been 3mths around then so odd but hopefully can now start havin some good luck if thats allowed in my life

sending :hug:

feel better now ive had a good scream and rant , thnx :happydance: xxx

4. yamkins

yamkins Well-Known Member

Ive read thru some of your posts and hun im so sorry :[!!!!!! but im glad to know that grieving is normal for these things, lost mine :/. Lets hope for a sticky bean next time you ttc! :D

5. tinadecember

tinadecember Mummy to Evie and TTC

RAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH im still waiting for my first AF after a d&c on 8th April its been 38 days now :growlmad: why so long?!?!?!?!

6. MissingBubs

MissingBubs Well-Known Member

I've just started AF for this month. 3rd AF since MC on 16th Feb. I always seem to be bleeding and experiencing pain on 16th of the month. My cycle was 32 days before MC and has settled into a regular 28 days ever since. It's like some cruel twist of fate. And now I'm watching Emerdale its all about pg. AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Caroline

Caroline Proud Mum of 4

Still waiting for the stupid :witch:. Why is it when you don't want her she shows up & when you do she's nowhere in sight.

Currently now 38 days. The realyy frustrating thing is on Thursday I had a ton of CM which was pink tinged, followed by more blood when I wiped so thought woohoo shes on her way, then nothing. Nothing on Fri then a little bit of blood stained CM Sat, twice on wiping then nothing, then a spot this am then nothing.

It is totally messing with my head, I want my body back doing what its supposed. I want my hormones to settle down & ;witch: to show. Then I can feel that I can get life back on track, I'm sick of the waiting around now, I want to feel in control again.

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

8. jenn2282

jenn2282 mom to Arianna

i had a miscarriage on april 14 and just got AF on may 14th i would have been 13 weeks.