Three months post-mc

securegal

Reaction score
.....and my period is very very late...

I had a MMC and ERPC in early March at 8 weeks. I was very lucky in the sense that my periods returned exactly 4 weeks after the ERPC, and my second post-mc period arrived exactly 4 weeks after that. I have always been 28 days regular and, like I say, my cycle returned to normal straight away after the MMC. I am now expecting my 3rd post-mc period, but it hasn't arrived. I am now on cycle day 36, which is completely unheard of for me. I have done a couple of pregnancy tests, which were all resoundingly negative, and we didn't manage to BD at the right time this month anyway :blush:.

Does anyone have any idea what might be going on? I was expecting my cycle to be messed up after the mc, but when it returned as normal, I thought it would be OK. Is it normal for things to go haywire after 3 months? I'd really appreciate any advice, as it is really starting to worry me now. I have been feeling extremely hungry (which I thought might be PMS, although I have never had it before) and have had very itchy skin. I have no idea if this is related at all, but thought it might be worth mentioning!

Hi there, i didn't want to read and run, I'm not completely sure in your situation but after I gave birth I had 27, 27, 23, 31, 27 day cycles and am on day 30 myself right now with negative test. So 6 months I'm still messed up after a couple of normal months.

I can't imagine this helps but didn't want to rnr x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->