Three months post-mc

securegal

Reaction score
.....and my period is very very late...

I had a MMC and ERPC in early March at 8 weeks. I was very lucky in the sense that my periods returned exactly 4 weeks after the ERPC, and my second post-mc period arrived exactly 4 weeks after that. I have always been 28 days regular and, like I say, my cycle returned to normal straight away after the MMC. I am now expecting my 3rd post-mc period, but it hasn't arrived. I am now on cycle day 36, which is completely unheard of for me. I have done a couple of pregnancy tests, which were all resoundingly negative, and we didn't manage to BD at the right time this month anyway :blush:.

Does anyone have any idea what might be going on? I was expecting my cycle to be messed up after the mc, but when it returned as normal, I thought it would be OK. Is it normal for things to go haywire after 3 months? I'd really appreciate any advice, as it is really starting to worry me now. I have been feeling extremely hungry (which I thought might be PMS, although I have never had it before) and have had very itchy skin. I have no idea if this is related at all, but thought it might be worth mentioning!

We'd like to start TTC again in the next few months, but now I'm worried that there might be a problem. Is there any point in me going to the doctor, or will they just tell me to wait it out?

hi honey

I'm so sorry for your loss - i have had 2 mc. The first, my cycles looked like they were back to normal from first af and then went a little haywire about 3 months later i think but soon settled back down. This time, they have gone to 31 days from 28 but my lp seems to have lengthened which is good!

I was also a regular 28 day cycle girl for years and then randomly i had a 36 day one thrown in then back to 28 days. Try not to worry - your body thinks it has had a baby and that can wreak havoc on your hormones.

If it hasn't appeared in the next 7 days, see your gp. Lots of love xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->