Three plus

hello i only have 2 right now but am ttc # 3

I'm ttc #4. Wow, that looks and sounds crazy to me! I have 3 with my ex husband and my new DH wants a child of his own ☺ I'm on cd 7 right now. Taking vitex and using opks this time around. My dh is 52, I'm 32 and he doesn't want to waste any time! ☺☺ good luck to you all ❤❤❤

I'm TTC#4, unfortunately no.3 was a late miscarry at 19 weeks. So I only actually have 2 earth babies.

So i think my opk is positive today... I've never used them until now...

Attachments

• 20150102_072729.jpg
    20150102_072729.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 7
I'm TTC #4. My first three are with my ex-husband, so this will be my OH's first. :) Unfortunately, I lost my youngest child to SIDS 2 1/2 years ago when she was 3 months old, so this will be my fourth baby but only my third to stay here on Earth with us.

This is technically my first cycle NTNP, but I consider myself more TTC...I'm actively trying to make it happen, even if I don't use OPKs or temp/chart. :thumbup:

Good luck and lots of :dust: to you all!

So i think my opk is positive today... I've never used them until now...

I don't think it's quite positive yet...pretty close though. The test line is supposed to be as dark or darker than the control line in order for it to be positive. :flower:

Ok girls! I got a solid positive opk today! ☺☺☺☺☺☺ when do i start 2ww?tomorrow? A couple days?

Attachments

• 20150103_073107.jpg
    20150103_073107.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 5
Ok girls! I got a solid positive opk today! ☺☺☺☺☺☺ when do i start 2ww?tomorrow? A couple days?

The day after the + opk is counted as ovulation day, the day after that is counted as 1 DPO and so on. good luck!.

The day after the + opk is counted as ovulation day, the day after that is counted as 1 DPO and so on. good luck!.

Thank you so much! ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺❤❤❤

I'm having horrible cramps! They're worse than any af cramps I've ever had :( idk what's up... I'm taking vitex but most of everything I've read says it helps cramps not makes them worse.... ? Any ideas of what this could be? I ovulated for sure this cycle, according to the tests....

I'm not sure what the cramps could be from. Sorry I can't offer any advice. Hopefully they ease up for you, though. :hugs:

TTC #4 which, just quietly, seems mind blowing!! LOL

Set to ovulate on the 9th Jan so will be testing in a few weeks. My first took 17 months to concieve, second 7 months and third 14 months. This is our first month actually trying but have been NTNP since no. 3 was born in 2012 and have been hoping for a surprise.

Good luck girls! I'm currently three days late now. Waiting to test since I got a bfn the day af was due...

When do you plan on testing again?

:witch: got me yesterday.

So I'm onto cycle 2 of TTC #4. I'm a little disappointed it didn't happen right away, but I kind of expected it given how long it took to conceive my third. I'm feeling more positive and less stressed now that my first cycle is over, though.

This month I'll be trying a modified version of the SMEP. Basicially, I'll be BD every other day from cd10 on until I'm confident I've ovulated, which will probably be around cd25. :thumbup:

How's everyone else doing?

The Witch showed today :( on to the next cycle! Fingers crossed for a Valentine's day BFP! Wouldn't that be sweet!? How is everyone doing?

Sorry the witch got you :hugs:

I've had a very confusing cycle and while I thought I got my period, it ended up stopping after a day, so I don't think it was AF. Not sure what happened there, but I'm pretty sure I ovulated on January 18, so now I'm in the TWW all over again. It's been a very frustrating cycle. :nope:

So I'm still on cycle one, currently cd52 and 3dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->