three spread tarot reading

Lamont

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
hello all,

I'm new :) I would like to try my hand at tarot reading... so I'd like to give anyone who is interested a three card tarot reading

Simply just ask me a question and I'll draw the cards tell you there meaning and what I interpret from them.

hi i would like i reading please. my question is wiil i concieve this year?

hi i would like i reading please. my question is wiil i concieve this year?

Hello, thank you for allowing me to do this :)

I have drawn three cards for you left to right

Ace of cups:In matters of the heart, Cups rules. The Ace calls for us to start getting in touch with our feelings. We should be looking to our hearts for answers. Our intuition should be considered, not just the facts, especially for someone who up to now has not followed his heart or his gut feelings.

The hanged man:The Hanged Man has nothing do to with execution or death. He is just hanging, upside down, by his foot. He is not in any sort of distress. His view is different, hanging upside-down. His perspective has changed. He sees things in a new light. His priorities have shifted or are shifted already. Financial and material matters are not so important.

Paige of wands:The qualities of the suit in the Page are developing, and are as yet wild and undisciplined, untempered by experience. There is always a naive enthusiasm about the way that the qualities are manifested in a person represented by the Page of Wands. This naivety will often lead to serious trouble, even if the Signified Person is an older adult and not a teenager. Usually seeing this card has me recommending that the Querant curb, at least slightly, any tendency to adventure without foresight and planning

Overall:A very good spread to receive since your TTC, definitely a good time to conceive. A feel you will fall pregnant with a girl within the next 6 months, I however feel a warning as well... I'm uncertain, but i get the feeling this isn't going to be a straight forward pregnancy... have you had a lot of worries or stress?

This is of course what i feel from these cards and should remember everyones paths changes or can be changed.

Honlyi Lamont thanks for the quick reply has been usefull. Only worries I have are about TTC and what I'm putting my body through. Guess that can cause stress

Hi i would love a reading,my question is,does the cards show a conception anytime soon?thank you :)

I would love one! Will I have a another healthy child and will it be soon? Thank you.

I would love a reading, if you have time.

Am I currently pregnant?

Thank you!

I would love to have one as well.My Question is will I have pregnancy complications with this pregnancy like I did with my LO.

Thanks,

Brianne

I would love one too. Am I right again with my guess for no 2's gender? Will it be the same gender as number 1? I hope you can get something with the question. Thanks in advance x

Hello there i would love a reading also please if u have time. Id like to know if and mayb when i will get pregnant again. Thank you very much.

Hi there, Please could you try a reading for me too!! Im currently trying for baby no 2 and would like to know if I will concieve soon and what the sex will be if poss. Thank you in advance xx

Hi id like to ask will I have a baby by the end of next year???

Thanks

Can I please have a reading? My question is, will I have anymore babies in the future and if so when?

Hey, would you be able to give me an idea of what you see in the future for me and FOB (we are going to try becoming a couple.) And do you think I am having a little boy or girl?

Ok I'm really freaked out. I did a three card spread twice after shuffling the cards thoroughly and got the same cards.
10 of wands
The hanged man
Ace of cups

For me the 10 of wands is telling me that getting pregnant has become a burden to me. It's been stressful and seems to be a lot of hard work just to conceive.

The hanged man is what's confusing me. I interpreted it as to suspend action. To wait. Wait for another time to ttc or wait and see if I'm pregnant? Hmmm.

The ace of cups is a fertility card. That was the outcome. So I'm praying that I'm already pregnant and that this is our month after 3 long years. Can anyone tell me what they think? If I'm right or not?

Hi can you read for me and tell me when I am likely to conceive please? Thank you. I'm trying for baby no 2

Hi!

Thank you for offering this. How fun!!

Will I conceive this year? (Sorry for two-- will it be a boy?)

Thanks! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->