Three test types, what do you think? Update: Temps dropping

WantsALittle1

Reaction score
Wondfo, New Choice ($ store), and Walgreens brand blue dye, all three pics taken right at the time limit.

I feel like I see a tiny slight something on all of these IRL, but I have the worst case of line eye in the world, AND a tendency to get evaps. And I know my evaps are definitely evaps and not CPs because I've had serum hCG come back < 1 mIU/mL while getting tests with very very faint lines.

Attachments

• IMG_5529.jpg
    IMG_5529.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_5512.jpg
    IMG_5512.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_5530.jpg
    IMG_5530.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 93
I def see something on the blue one! FX!

I see something on 1&3 good luck. How many dpo are you? Xx

I also see something on 1 ever so fainty, but deff a line on 3

Avo, I am only 6 DPO based on temps :/ I don't even know how it would be possible to have a real line at this point, but I see them all in real life. Is it possible I oved earlier?

(PS I am still counting these as negative on FF because the lines are just so faint I can't believe anything yet)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 12
The first and third I think I see something, but wow really early! I look forward to seeing more tests from you!

FRER, 6 DPO evening

Attachments

• IMG_5562.jpg
    IMG_5562.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_5562_Tweaked.jpg
    IMG_5562_Tweaked.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 47
I see something on 1 & 3 ! Not sure I see it on the FRERs ... Good luck keep updating !

Thanks mummof1, good to see you again on the testing threads! How is the first tri treating you?

Def see it in line 3, think I see it in 2, and not sure about the first

I don't temp so I'm not familiar with charts, it is possible u O abit earlier suppose. Have everything crossed for you, I'm pretty sure something is catching my eye on the frer too x
I tested yesterday at 9dpo bfn, so I'm going to leave testing today and do it tomorrow at 11dpo, my boobs are feeling heavy and tingly hope it's a good sign, ( my first month off b/c pill)

Avo, you have so much more self control than I do! I test every day, several times a day :/

Just wanted to mention that I was BFN on multiple brand tests with my son at 9 DPO. Then, on 10 DPO every single test I took came back with a line. FXed for you!

I've been the shop and got a frer so first thing in the morning I will test, I had a spare opk so pee'd on that b4 and blazing positive but don't want to get my hopes up, I O last Sunday going by opks whitch were positive then, fx anyway.

Looking forward to your next test, have you got any signs or symptoms yet?
Xx

Yay! Can't wait to see your test, avo! The blazing positive OPK is a great sign.

Took some tests this morning, all looked BFN but will test again this afternoon and if there's anything worth showing I'll post it here. I am wondering if all my faint lines yesterday were just evaps--that's the most likely explanation. As far as symptoms, the only one I have is a very constant, mild pelvic ache, kind of like round ligament pains. But it's nothing special--I had that last cycle and AF showed up right on time at 14 DPO.

x

Yay! Can't wait to see your test, avo! The blazing positive OPK is a great sign.

Took some tests this morning, all looked BFN but will test again this afternoon and if there's anything worth showing I'll post it here. I am wondering if all my faint lines yesterday were just evaps--that's the most likely explanation. As far as symptoms, the only one I have is a very constant, mild pelvic ache, kind of like round ligament pains. But it's nothing special--I had that last cycle and AF showed up right on time at 14 DPO.

x
still so early yet, fx!

Surely they couldn't of all been evaps. I really really hope not!!! Your still early on dpo so there's still time for you
I'll post my frer in the morning, I'm really hoping this is it for both of us got all my fingers and toes crossed :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->