Three Week Wait? Missed AF, spotting, still bfn

poodlefrogs

Reaction score
Hi guys. I don't usually post on the forums, but I have to see if anyone can provide any words of wisdom for this one.

My cycle is 34 to 36 days.
I ovulate 13 days before my period starts.
I don't normally spot. My period just shows up, gets heavy, then leaves. No fuss. Regular except for slight variation in cycle length.

BD everyday or every other day between CD 10 and CD 28.
I've been off BC, TTC for 6 months.

I started spotting dark brown (when i wipe) and sometimes very dark clots (brown to almost black) on CD 32. This spotting has continued and is still going now on what would be CD 41...lol

Very shortly after the spotting started, I got sore bbs, which they normally start being sore shortly after O and stop as soon as AF arrives. They still hurt.

I started testing the day AF was due, but so far each morning has been a BFN. I figure that if I was pregnant, I would see a BFP by now, since it is at least 4 days after my missed period. I'm using FMU on each cheap strip test (Clinical Guard).

So, if I'm not pregnant, I wonder if I should go to the doctor? Where is AF and why am I spotting longer than a director's cut LoTR trilogy.

I say if it is out of the norm for you, that is usually a positive sign! When I was pregnant with my son, I had spotting for a week. I thought I was getting my period but it was much, much lighter and, like you, I'm prone to getting heavy periods like clockwork. I'm in the same boat now btw. Today my period is due but she hasn't shown yet and I keep getting negative pregnancy tests. It may be possible that you and I have ovulated later in our cycles than what we usually do - hey, it happens. Not every cycle is the same, just like not every pregnancy is the same. If that's the case, maybe you're having implantation bleeding now? If your uterine lining is normally heavy, you might spot more than others. Just a thought :flower:

I guess she was just waiting for me to start complaining on the internet. The blood just turned bright red and it seems to be starting a normal flow. I had that tell tale little cramp feeling so I went to go check.

Hopefully yours will not be the same =) At least I know I'm not broken! Time to try again. Hopefully my next cycle will be more normal. 40 day cycles are not OK.

I recently started doing an exercise class 2 to 3 times a week. I'm wondering if it's causing my cycle to go haywire?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->