Three years & seven months of trying. Finally!!!!

.Babyh0pes.

Reaction score
I got my bfp yesterday morning!! I stopped posting on here... The last time I posted was back in January after I had an early miscarriage. Which the doc said I was only like a week.. And it was really really early.. So right now I'm kind of scared. I got my BFP on cycle day 103. I had tested on cycle day 80 with a BFN. My cycles range from 30 to 50 days so I don't really know when ovulation occurred. I didn't have any symptoms really. My main thing that caught me was that I'm really active & workout a lot so when one day when I was on my daily jog I felt really tired and out of breath.. I thought okay maybe I'm just running bad today but then when the next few days was the same thing, I knew something was up.

I also had yellowish white cm but I thought af was just about to come because I've seen that before around the time af is suppose to come.

My bbs also looked kind of bigger..

Well anyways I really don't have any symptoms yet. But I do feel fat already. Lol. I feel tired when I walk around.. No complaints though I've waited so long for this!! Thank god!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 24
Congratulations! Wishing you a H & H 9 months! Xxx

congrats!! i love these surprise stories!!! all the best to you and your little bean!

Congratulations!!!! I have pcos too - understand how hard those long cycles can be!

Wishing you a very h&h 9 months :)

Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months :)

Massive congratulations hun! Wishing you a very H&H 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->