Threw up at work!

LeeLouClare

Reaction score
My first ever sickness in this pregnancy and I throw up at work!!! It was embarrassing. Bloody typical as well, not thrown up yet in this one. First time is at work. So my morning sickness is actually afternoon/evening sickness.
How's everyone else's symptoms going?

That sounds horrible! One of my worst fears is getting sick at work since I'm a teacher.

I haven't thrown up, but have had lots of nausea and dry heaving.

Oh, nooooo!!!!! I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how humiliating that must have been.

I usually get "all day sickness" like I have now, but it's much worse in the evenings, for sure. I'm 14 weeks today and still have "all day sickness". Ughhh.

ive not been sick as yet, but i feel absolutely awful today and ive hardly been able to eat! I dont remember feeling this sick last time so early!!

Oh no! How did you explain that one? I have nausea all day but have only been sick once and that was at home. I find eating little and often is what helps the most.

I've been throwing up at work since 6 weeks XD standard for me now!! Hopefully it will start to ease off for both of us!!

So sorry to hear that! Must have been embarrassing :hugs:

I've suffered HG in my past 2 of 3 pregnancies and I remember all to well getting a sudden urge to puke without warning. I worked through my DS's pregnancy and was incredibly sick all the time. I think the reason I was so much sicker was because I didn't take care of myself. With my first I didn't have any morning sickness but with my third I had HG again and had to take my maternity leave at the beginning of my pregnancy. I'm so sorry you're dealing with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"