Throbbing pain in ovary area!

csmith

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

The last few days had a dull throbbing pain in ovary area, and tonight seems to be getting a little worse. Now I don't think its ovulation as got no ecwm and think I already ovulated earlier in cycle. I am on day 36 of my cycle, and as have irregular cycles not sure how long this one is going to be. last was 56.

I also took soy this month in the hope to shorten my cycle - no such luck as of yet.

So what do you all reckon it could be. I checked my cervix in case I was near ovulation and its high and hard and know if was ovulation would be wet, soft and open. So confused right now and a little worried as this pain has got a little worse over last few hours.

I did an OPK yesterday and was negative so though can't be ovulation.

Thanks

Cx

Hi there! I am also having the same thing! I'm on CD33 and ovulated on CD20 (confirmed by the doctor). I also took soy this month to shorten my cycle...yet still O'd late. Grrr!

I think that all this pain is either a) really horrible PMS due to the soy or b) success! I think only time will tell. Do you know when you ovulated?

Thanks for your reply. Don't think will try soy again. 2nd time taking it and like I said last cycle was 56 days. I think I ovulated around the same time as you, as had all the ecwm and ovulation pains etc. Just can't see why getting pains all over again.

Will you try soy again after this cycle? With this amount of pain can't see it being a success for me. Also had spotting last week for 3 days. But last did a test on Monday and was negative so just was waiting for af.

When are you due af? Got my fingers crossed for you.

The pains have got really bad over the last 10 min - couldn't stand up a min ago. Hope everything is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->