Throbbing / waves of pain in back

flubdub

Reaction score
For a couple of weeks now I keep getting this awful waves of pain in my back, usually with a Braxton hicks and for the last couple of days, it has stopped me in my tracks and actually brought me to tears. It throbs awfully and feels like my back is going to snap. I never had this with my other three babies. I know it's "normal" and nothing to worry about, but I'm panicking that the baby is lying back to back, and that's why it's happening?
I'm really worried about a back to back labour because I'm having a homebirth and am worried I won't cope pain wise with back contractions :(
Does anyone else get this pain but have been told that baby is lying anterior - not back to back?

For a couple of weeks now I keep getting this awful waves of pain in my back, usually with a Braxton hicks and for the last couple of days, it has stopped me in my tracks and actually brought me to tears. It throbs awfully and feels like my back is going to snap. I never had this with my other three babies. I know it's "normal" and nothing to worry about, but I'm panicking that the baby is lying back to back, and that's why it's happening?
I'm really worried about a back to back labour because I'm having a homebirth and am worried I won't cope pain wise with back contractions :(
Does anyone else get this pain but have been told that baby is lying anterior - not back to back?

Yes!! Iv had this too, like back spasms almost, if not in the middle then on the side bottom of my back, and baba is lying as she should (apparently) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->