Throwing up from a chemical pregnancy ?

Nola0841

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Just wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this. I had a chemical pregnancy this month and last month and both times I was really nauseous and threw up right around the time my period started. I was curious to see why this would happen because my symptoms feel like they would feel if I had been 6 weeks, but I was only roughly 4 weeks in both circumstances. I couldn’t find anything on it on google. TIA

Sorry I didn’t want to read and run... I have little experience with this, but just wanted to say sorry for your losses. And wanted to ask of you had your HCg levels tested?

When I was pregnant it’s my daughter, I was nauseous from before my period was even due, and I was actually sick from the day after my period was due. It is possible.

Your hCG levels may have been higher or it could be progesterone or the changes in hormones when progesterone drops. All of these could do this. It isn't unusual for me to feel nauseous during my lp when not pregnant, or pregnant, and to have other symptoms which are common in pregnancy

Thank you all. I haven’t had my levels tested because I’m still nursing my toddler so that might be why the egg isn’t sticking. I did have them tested 2.5 years ago and they were normal. Thank you for the personal advice and hormone explanation. That makes a lot of sense and makes me feel better

Sorry to hear about the 2 CPs :( I get nauseated from any increase in progesterone and the same thing you described has happened to me when I have had CPs in the past. I had horrible MS my entire pregnancy with DD and it's the worst!

Hi Nola0841 I’m sorry for your loss. I think I too have just experienced a chemical pregnancy. I’ve never felt so ill and I found my symptoms very strange. I started what I thought was my period around 5 days earlier than expected but before this had severe heartburn, nausea and constant hunger. I also suffered with sciatic pain and extreme fatigue. On 13dpo I honestly didn’t know what was wrong and woke up with extreme heartburn nausea and vomiting. Even though I was on my 2nd day of AF I tested and got a bfp. I tested again 2 days later and got a bfn. I haven’t been to the drs as couldn’t face going. I feel like my symptoms were magnified as lots of ppl say you get nothing for the first two weeks and I was definitely not pregnant last month as tested then too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->