*throws Up*

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
OMFGGGGGBBQ?? im so scared.. 2 days to go. Just tried on my dress... and holey sheesh! its too big for me! im in for an emergency dress fitting at 3pm! My own damn fault for not eating properly... but you try eating when you feel sick as a parrot! Then i discovered my jewlry didnt match my tiara
so goin back at 1.30 2day 2 get that changed.....
3.30 dress alter... and 5.30 spray tan. then 10 am is nails for fri!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:hissy:

Awwww hun chill!!!

Bless you i know how the sick feeling goes :s

Good luck and enjoy!!
xxx

Aww bless you

Can't wait to see pics.

Breatheeeee :rofl:

Aww bless you, i bet you typed that really fast didn't you?

Deep breaths hunny

eeeee i am so excited, but also dying for fright. Ok got jewlry changed, god bless my dress lady, she understood me totally! Now i just have to go get my dress altered, will take 24 hours so picking up friday afternoon! And of corse, spray tan time! I want to enjoy this.. its just hard to haha. And hell yes i typed that fast! LOL xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww hun ... deep breaths ... calm down.

Know its easy for me to say but i will be like this in three weeks .. lol

Sure everything will be fine hun ... relax and enjoy the day.

:hugs:

:headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin:
Congrats for Tomorrow hun.....Im sure it will be the perfect day for you!:hugs:

*thows up some more* hahahahahaha
thankyou girlies!!! i will be back in 2 weeks with pix!! :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx love you all x

Good luck, i know what you must be feeling right now !! i felt soooooo sick the day before my wedding !! Have a lovely Day, enjoy yourself xx

LOL! Don't forget to enjoy yourself in amongst all this panic and frantic activity!

Have a wonderful day, looking forward to seeing the pics when you are back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->