thru the day bloating?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Mrs.MC, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Mrs.MC

Mrs.MC first time mom

sorry if this has already been asked before, but i'm kinda new and never seen it posted. i'm 7-10 wees along and was wondering if anyone else had these symptoms. When i wake up my stomach isnt flat anymore i have a little bump, but as the day goes on i get more bloated, my stomach get bigger and i have to unbutton my jeans because the preasure on my tummy gets to be just too much. Anyone else have this??

2. helenbun2005

helenbun2005 Well-Known Member

i ws like that from weeks 6-9. I figured out it was tea that was making me feel so bloated all day. Just one cup would ruin me for the next 23 hours. So i cut it out and it really helped.

But the bloating does end around 9/10 weeks, so hang in there!

3. Soon2be3

Soon2be3 Guest

I started Bloating at 4 weeks, but this is #2 for me.

4. LongRoadAhead

LongRoadAhead ♥Due 06/05/09♥

Yes its completley normal, Iv been bloated since I found out I was pregnant, It should get better for you in a few weeks :)
    X

5. Dustyx

Dustyx Well-Known Member

Yeah I know the feeling i'm 9wks now and find I feel bloated or consipated (sorry!) most of the time try drinking lots of cold water and eat plenty of fruits like grapes,plums apricots and berries. Also bran or oat based cereals help a little. Avoid caffeine if you can as it doesnt help, I drink decaf tea now and peppermint or ginger tea!

6. Cariad_bach

Cariad_bach mum to 2 boys and 2 girls

Yer im exactally the same, i wake up with a little lump and as the day goes on it gets massive!

7. cybermum

cybermum MUM TO 2 BOYS.

Very normal!
    I started with huge bloating at 5 weeks and thought I was going to look like a rhino at term!
    However the bloating has gone down in last two weeks,I am 11+3 now.
    Peppermint tea is fab!

8. Janisdkh

Janisdkh Well-Known Member

Funny thing is I never had that. Always looked like a pot just a bigger one after I ate. Totally normal bloat though

9. bethyb

bethyb Expecting our third!!!

i definatley get a fat tum come evening :) im like where has that come from? (i was the same with my little boy)

10. Janisdkh

Janisdkh Well-Known Member

Forgot to mentionw hen I wake up i still wear maternity and still have a huge bump and people can tell im pregnant. I should take before I eat and after I eat shots. The difference is just about an inch or so. Im pretty thin

11. Mrs.MC

Mrs.MC first time mom

thanks ladies! think i'm gonna go get some of that peppermint teat though :p
    that sounds really good..and i've never had it before. =)