thrush and wee infection

jjbuttons

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Seems to always be something :(

Anyone else have this? went drs yesterday and have cream for thrush and antibio for the infection (safe for preg as the other ones is not)

feel like im always on antibio at mo (two weeks ago was on some for a blocked infected duct due to hormones)

urgh

this pregnancy defo different from last one!

x

Can't relate at this exact moment, but didn't want to R&R.

I did have problems pumping when I got pregnant with DS at 9 months postpartum from DD--major clogged duct almost immediately after I got my BFP. I ended up just giving up pumping because after that clog, my supply tanked :( So I can relate in that respect.

I've also had urinary tract infections and BV during pregnancy and yeah, pregnancy (especially first trimester) plus any kind of antibiotic is not a fun experience. I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this :(

Have you asked your doctor if you could try probiotics rather than a medication for the thrush? In my personal experience, going on meds for yeast/thrush always threw my balance off by killing off all the yeast and allowing the bacteria to overgrow. And then I'd have to go on antibiotics for the bacteria, that would kill off all the bacteria (both bad AND good) and that would allow the yeast to overgrow. So I would get stuck in horrible yeast-BV cycles. It was a nightmare :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->