Thrush problem!!

Shortstuff88

Mother of a beautiful boy and gorgeous girl
Reaction score
Hey ladies,
DH and I are currently NTNP and I've came down with thrush. I've had it 3 times in the past 3 months so spoke to my doctor who gave me a pessary to use for the next week on and off to clear it. I've only ever taken the OTC tablet so I've got a question. I put the pessary in last night and then this afternoon felt really wet and when I've been to the bathroom I've got a lot of thick discharge, is this normal? It's never been like this when I've had thrush before so I'm just wondering if it's a side effect of the pessary? It doesn't say anything in the info leaflet.

Hi, I think I'm getting a bout of thrush too, we've been trying for a while and I've read sperm can lower ph leading to thrush. I was doing some reading last night and apparently the pessary does a good job of clearing it but will make symptoms worse before they get better so msybe that's the cause of all the discharge...?

Can ask what your symptoms are, sorry if tmi! But I've never had it before but I think it might be.

Aw no it's fine! I started off really itchy which is how it normally starts with me. After that I started to feel a bit sore and raw and then I started getting some thick, white/creamy discharge. It is so uncomfortable! At it's worst it'll actually keep waking me up in the night because I get so itchy.

Aw no it's fine! I started off really itchy which is how it normally starts with me. After that I started to feel a bit sore and raw and then I started getting some thick, white/creamy discharge. It is so uncomfortable! At it's worst it'll actually keep waking me up in the night because I get so itchy.

The pessary will dissolve to a thick cottage cheese consistency and is rather wet too! Be sure all wash cloths , towels etc have been in a hot wash ! Also treat hubby too so he's not just giving it back to you in a cycle ! Before bed take a grape size amount of canesten cream and insert finger in vagina. Give it a good swirl around in and out . Wear loose PJs . Drink at least four pints of water . Try and notice if you have any trigger products or foods ! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->