Thumbs up for maternity clothes!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Sini, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Sini

Sini Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say that Ive not felt this comfortable (dressed) since pre BFP! I splashed out on some maternity clothes. They are so comfy yet stylish. I could live in them!

If your undecided on getting some or not - Id say YES DO IT!

I got some nice bits from H&M and New Look. Cute and affordable :)

2. fides

fides Well-Known Member

3. lynnikins

lynnikins Well-Known Member

i love maternity clothes lol ive been wearing maternity trackies since EJ was born without shame lol love love love them i need to go out now and find some nice underbump jeans

4. keeks1987

keeks1987 Due baby2 in April

I love mat clothes

5. jac33

jac33 Well-Known Member

I've not got any yet as not really got a bump yet but do you buy your normal size or go up sizes?

6. sun

sun Mum of 3

It was such a relief when I got mine last time! All my regular clothes were just tight enough to be uncomfortable and distracting all day - making me feel all gross and bloated. But when I got my mat clothes I suddenly felt comfy and relaxed for the first time in months! I am already wearing a couple of my mat stuff now even though I don't have much of a bump at all. Things are just getting a little too snug! :haha:

7. hellywelly

hellywelly Mummy to Harry

thank you for putting this post on today - I was going to mention that I went to Asda's yesterday and spent 56 quid on 2 tops 3 pairs of leggings and 2 pairs of trousers - am glad and the clothes are lovely xx

8. Mrs. AJ

Mrs. AJ Mom to two under two!

I so agree! Finally bought some pants a week ago and wish I'd done so earlier! Though for the most part my tops are still fine, except a couple that are too short now.

Yeah, you just buy your usual size. :flower:

9. JDG

JDG Pregnant Mum of 1 & Angel

I ordered a few pairs of Yoga maternity trousers from George @ Asda for lounging around the house in. They are sooooo comfy and only about £8 each.

Went to order a lovely pair of over-the-bump jeans from Next and it said 'delivery 18 weeks' - eh, I'm nearly 24 wks just now - what good are maternity jeans going to be to me in 18 weeks time!:dohh:
    Jx