• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

thumbs up to pregnant ladies working! any ideas what I can do with my days?

i'm in the same boat. i left work in february from my morning sickness being too bad, and OH is wonderful and makes enough so that I don't have to work. I was fine february through may because I was in school doing 18 credit hours, but now that its summertime I have nothing to do. I wake up and work out and do my chores, but that still leaves a good chunk of the day that I end up just staying at home sitting on the couch watching tv or creeping on BnB. lol. it makes me feel icky and depressed. All of my friends and family live about 45 minutes away, and while I do go visit occasionally we can't afford for me to drive down there as often as I would like. Where I live now I have 2 of OH's brothers, and one of his sisters (who I cannot stand to be around) so I really don't know how to fill my time productively without spending money.

I was laid off at the beginning of May so I have been sitting at the house bored out of my mind. I usually go to the library to pass the time.

MyFirst, I didnt think I had a case, thanks for that I may look into it. I thought it was very unfair dismisal but expected to get another job straight away so didnt really do anything about it and focused my time on finding a new job. They said theyre not allowed to take on pregnant women its in their contract, but they had taken me on already i suppose.

Jakemybaby... do we not got to keep our pregnancy notes? I will be copying mine onto my laptop if not. Thanks for mentioning that. I think pregnancy notes are really interesting and Id like to keep a copy

Pagal, We moved house when I was 22 weeks, so painted and assembled all furniture on moving day. Since then I have washed baby clothes, sorted nappies, made the cot up, folded baby clothes, everything. Everything is in its place and ready. I just need a baby now :)
Most my family live 120 mile away so thats out the window haha I meet with my mum on her one day off through the week but everyone else works 9-5 mon-fri.

I was really looking forward to a family gathering (grandparents 50th anniversary, nanna passed away earlier this year so big occasion) but went into premature labour 2 weeks ago so cant go now

I just cant wait for my little one to arrive now :) then we definitly wont be bored and depressed eh!
xxxxx

Gosh I have no idea what I would do! I would be desperate for the baby to come out but as it is I'm quite happy to wait until the week he is due!

Im 37 weeks, working 40 hours a week and doing volunteer work at the weekends! Ive taken a few days annual leave to extend my weekends and give me a bit of a lie in (and enough time to do shopping and clean the house!) but I intend to continue working until 39 weeks (and I would go on longer if they would let me!)

I dont envy anyone who is stuck at home looking for things to do! My house would be clean though!

I'm bored as hell..just keep playing with my iphone...i use my babys beat app..it's fun to just do nothing and hear his heartbeat with the phone..so easy..:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"