thunder and lightening!

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
did anyone else have this last night? i was cuddled right up to darren i was so scared!!!! it was echoing off the multi and sounded so scary!!!!! plus teh lightening was so bright :blush: i usually love it!!!!!! but did not like it at 3 am every 2 mins!!!!!

Nope we had nothing - then again i'm at the other end of the uk!

we didnt get it here but Locky was on his way to edinburgh at 1.30 am when it started over that end :lol:
i hate it and would be shitting myself if it did happen here :blush:

I don't think we did thank goodness I was shattered as it was :D

I thought it was great! Though it didn't half last a long time - 3am til 6am! I thought with one crash that they had brought down the Ardler multi 3 weeks early lol

No didnt have any down here .. shame .. i love a good thunder storm .

did anyone else have this last night? i was cuddled right up to darren i was so scared!!!! it was echoing off the multi and sounded so scary!!!!! plus teh lightening was so bright :blush: i usually love it!!!!!! but did not like it at 3 am every 2 mins!!!!!

That is when you take advantage of the Cuddling up really close and being scared. Thats what I do anyways:blush:

I heard about that storm on another place. Didnt get anything over here

I thought it was great! Though it didn't half last a long time - 3am til 6am! I thought with one crash that they had brought down the Ardler multi 3 weeks early lol

lol i thot it was a gunfire at 1st :blush:
never realised the ardler multis were down so soon!!!!

Yup, the last one comes down on June 24th, I've got a great view of it from my bedroom window.

wonder if theyll ever bring my multis down!(i stay in teh 1s at the bottom of the hill) i just put my name down with sanctuary housing, they have been rehousing people in the new complex in ardler, the houses r gr8!!!

I think that the vast majority of multis in Dundee are coming down, I'm pretty sure it's a council policy or something.

yea they said tht they were gunna do it within the next 5 years, i dunno how the hell there plannin on rehousin everyone tho!!!

Multis in Glasgow are coming down too. Already had 2 sets gone (Mitchellhill and Toryglen)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->