Ticker help

sandy299

Reaction score
when I am putting a ticker in my signature I am using tickerfactory and I don't know what one to use or where to put it. Do I use insert link or insert picture and what code? this is different than my other boards.

Thanks

Sandy

When you select the ticker you want, grab the code that is called a BB code. then go to your User CP and select edit Signature... and paste the code there.... And WaaLaa :)

hi im haveing trouble getting my ticker to show up:(
so do i paste the ticker BBcode in the box?or do i press upload picturethen paste it in that box?? im confused:(

i dont get it,it sometimes shows up and sometimes its just not there! can u guys see my ticker??

yes we can

ffr you just paste bb code in the box
wow you know early dont ya!

yey u guys can see it:)

yeah i found out quite recently!:)im pretty excited

Wow thats an early find ....Is that you have known for 2 weeks or you are 2 weeks pregnant as in your period was 2 weeks ago (or around)?

well actually im not exactly sure how many weeks pregnant i am, i just roughly guessed so ill need to update that ticker when i find out. im pretty sure im more than 2 weeks by far!

When was your last period? Try and help lol!

ermm.. i think it was.. saturday 5th april or something like that!i really cant remember...lol (but i remember it was a weekend..)

hmm i think i'll update the ticker,i dont know what i put last time but this time i'll put in that my last period was 5th april(im pretty sure now that it was around then) and see how far long it says i am.

Haha thats about right ;) You go from last period hun until dating scan :D

ahh right:) thanks for the help! i cant wait for the dating scan,i get to find out when the due date is!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->