Ticker

Layla

Reaction score
The picture on my ticker has changed, its so sweet :dance:

lol sorry i get all excited about things like this :blush:

xx

awww its a cute pic, never had nice tickers about when i was preg!! hehehe i sound old

do you think there will be a number 3? :D

xx

I have noticed if I do tickers on other site it makes me 8.6 instead of 8.5 currently on my ticker!! Just sat wondering why there was a 2 day difference on our tickers. Grrrrr lol

Love your ticker though Layla :D

they are strange, each ticker adds up diffrently, altho i cant get over how.

Im not 9 weeks untill tomorrow, i put in my due date but it make me 9 weeks today. on another it puts me as 8+5, they are silly.

Im not going to change it yet, i will wait untill my dateing scan

x

do you think there will be a number 3? :D

xx

i think therte will
i didnt want to because im one of them epole that always thinks there is something bad always waiting to happen so now i have a boy a girl both healthy i should stop

but i would love a number 3 and 4

but i am enjoying my life at the mo, back at work go out every now and then with the girls.

so once i am on a great wage, i will be avbout 30 have a mortgage then i will do it all again, if i had another now i wouldnt appriate it as much as i should as i havre done it all recently
will there be a no.5 for you Layla? lol

If I use that site your ticker comes from Layla it puts me on 8.6 lol Odd!!!

The tickers prob work with the time zones from the country theyre based from. the Lafemmebonita ones are prob from a time zone where its already tomorrow so have put you ahead (hope that made sense lol)

Dionne

Id love 5, 6 7 8 9 10...lol

But im stopping at 4, money and space wise (house and car) it wouldnt be the best idea lol

I quite like the idea of fostering when my lot are older, like much older and left home lol

xx

If I use that site your ticker comes from Layla it puts me on 8.6 lol Odd!!!

what time zone did you put in? i just left it as it was, maybe thats why im ahead a day then like AG said

x

Yer I left it as it was.

Happened on another site I did a ticker on though - 2 actually!

Oh well :lol:

i just changed the time zone and its right now :D

my picture has gone back till tomorrow now tho lol

x

Oh lol I thought it was mine messed up not yours :lol: x

no it was mine lol i noticed for ages but didnt click it was the time zone thing,

Cheers AG

x

Dionne

Id love 5, 6 7 8 9 10...lol

But im stopping at 4, money and space wise (house and car) it wouldnt be the best idea lol

I quite like the idea of fostering when my lot are older, like much older and left home lol

xx

yes i would love to foster too, i could love another child like my own, i no it sounds strange but i like the idesa of a child from a bad background so i could really make a difference.

my mum had 5 and if i had not of moved out at 17 she would be buggered for space as she only has a 3 bed house

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->