Tickling all over stomach

chocolate

Reaction score
Hi, this is my 2nd pregnancy and Im sure it was the same in my 1st. All over my stomach and up to ribs I just get tingly tickly feelings - it feels like the early movements of a baby, but its obviously not as it can be all over in random places and much much higher than where my womb is.

Anyone get this and know why?

I get this. I think it's stretching skin. If you haven't already you'll probably start itching soon.

Yeah it could be - its quite annoying actually, even get it on my back! My skin has been a bit itchy this week, but again its my arms too - so thought maybe it was a reaction to something - unless Im putting on weight everywhere so all my skin is stretching!!

Its to do with hormones and stretching skin, nothing to worry about at this stage at all.

however at a much later stage if your whole body BADLY itches, like proper itchy & need to scratch 24/7 then thats a sign you need to tell MW about...but like I said certainly not in first tri....think its a 3rd tri thing. x

Its to do with hormones and stretching skin, nothing to worry about at this stage at all.

however at a much later stage if your whole body BADLY itches, like proper itchy & need to scratch 24/7 then thats a sign you need to tell MW about...but like I said certainly not in first tri....think its a 3rd tri thing. x

Thanks, its occasional itching at the moment, but has died down now, but will keep an eye on it though, probably is the skin stretching from all the christmas treats :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->