TIE WELCOME JACK, HENRY, DEVON, ROXAS, PENELOPE, MATILDA, THEO and Charlotte!!

mammag

Expecting a Rainbow
Reaction score
So, I'm not temping every single morning, I will closer to O though, and I'm not going to temp for most of my 2ww, I'm going to OPK obviously cuz I O so randomly, but I'm not going to take them like crazy, my surge always lasts an entire day so once a day is PLENTY, and I swear I'm not going to test early. I'm just going to temp at 12 dpo when my temp usually drops and if it's still high I'll test THEN!

Anyone else going to try NOT to obsess so much?

Right there with you; maybe this should be our new thread. Lol. I don't own any OPKs at the moment, will closer to mid cycle. I really don't want to symptom spot because I'm pretty convinced it is making matters worse.

I totally agree, I had every symptom under the sun in my last 2ww!!! So I'm just going to ignore EVERYTHING this time around and hope for the best! Where's the girls? Invite em over here and we'll NOT symptom spot together!

I totally agree, I had every symptom under the sun in my last 2ww!!! So I'm just going to ignore EVERYTHING this time around and hope for the best! Where's the girls? Invite em over here and we'll NOT symptom spot together!

Invite is out! I really am beginning to think the only real symptom is a late AF. Lol.

Absolutely, can't even rely on a beautiful FF chart, mine was freaking perfect and still no :bfp: lol. So just going to go with the flow.

Absolutely, can't even rely on a beautiful FF chart, mine was freaking perfect and still no :bfp: lol. So just going to go with the flow.

The trick is for us to be strong when we read other stories in the TWW, lol. Everyone knows someone who had something. Doesn't mean it applies to us! Lol.

Me!! I haven't temped consistently. I did today to see if I Od yet and I didn't. I'm going out of town this weekend with my inlaws so won't be doing anything crazy like opks and temping. Just going to spot check to see if I have Od at some point. Got some ewcm yesterday so hopefully I o today!!

Maybe it'll work for us! Just chillin back, we'll release a chilled back eggy that'll hang around till the spermy find it!

Can I join you too? Honestly I had every symptom going last cycle and even had mid cycle spotting and a temp dip and it drove me crazy! No more testing at 7dpo or temping every 2 minutes! It's all I thought about and I don't want to go through that again!!!

Xxxx

Can I join you too? Honestly I had every symptom going last cycle and even had mid cycle spotting and a temp dip and it drove me crazy! No more testing at 7dpo or temping every 2 minutes! It's all I thought about and I don't want to go through that again!!!

Xxxx

Absolutely, it'll be easier to stick to our guns if there are more of us to stay strong for!

Xxxx

Welcome! Here's to a laid back month. Lol

Me, me too please!!

I REEEALLLYYY don't want to test until AF is at least a day late. Im three dpo today so that is 12-13 more days! Feels like a lifetime.

Also trying to symptom spot and so far I don't really have any symptoms so.... I guess it's working? :haha:

I agree I think the only true symptom is a missed AF, the others are progesterone!!! So my motto for me this cycle is "It's the progesterone, keep waiting!!"

Good luck to all

hey mammag were back again :) im right there with ya too i go on holiday in10 weeks time so im gona take it easy until after my hol i really wanted to be past the 12 week mark so now that cant happen im just gona chill now i ovulate in 8 days time so not long to go but i certinly will NOT be spotting symptoms for the last 3 months i have had every symptom possible only one ive not had is pissed period and bfp :(
so for my input in this thread this cycle will be just support and general chatter lets have a giggle this time and be rebelious lol lets be naughty and bully the witch hahaha

I'm there too :) I'm on CD2 and saw the thermometer on the dresser this morning and kept on going. So no temping and no pressure for sex and I wasn't going to use opks but I might just try on on CD11 and CD12 because that's when I usually O. I'll see what happens but I"m totally on board to relax... :)

Mammag,

I've made a new deal to myself. I'm not testing until I'm late and puking! LOL.

rdy

Hey girls! I traipsed my behind over here to join everybody! I want to keep updated on everybody and do my best impression of a cheerleader, hehe
I am still in limbo, no af but no bfp either. After having a morning fraught with anxiety, and lots of therapeutic crying I am feeling better. I've managed to accept that what happens will happen and I need to chill out a bit. In other words...take it easy! I might invest in some of the yes/no opks since my cycles are so wonky but other than that we will just coast along this month. Good luck to all of our girly group!
We have this can of powdery after shower stuff and it made me think of "baby dust", so I labeled it accordingly! DH thinks I've lost my marbles...he's probably right, but I thought it was funny!
Here is a picture of it:
https://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x406/cwgirlup/th_101_1280.jpg

Hey girls! I traipsed my behind over here to join everybody! I want to keep updated on everybody and do my best impression of a cheerleader, hehe
I am still in limbo, no af but no bfp either. After having a morning fraught with anxiety, and lots of therapeutic crying I am feeling better. I've managed to accept that what happens will happen and I need to chill out a bit. In other words...take it easy! I might invest in some of the yes/no opks since my cycles are so wonky but other than that we will just coast along this month. Good luck to all of our girly group!
We have this can of powdery after shower stuff and it made me think of "baby dust", so I labeled it accordingly! DH thinks I've lost my marbles...he's probably right, but I thought it was funny!
Here is a picture of it:
https://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x406/cwgirlup/th_101_1280.jpg
awwww baby dust i love it :) cann i have some please ???? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel