Tight, fussy, WHIMPERING baby??

kelseyyy

Reaction score
Today starting at around 4 or 5 pm aidan has been so fussy and crying so much no matter what we do! He is 4 months and he has started to be a lot more active, laughing and smiling but today its like anything we do just doesn't sooth him he has had a few spit ups and burped A LOT more than he has been, but he has also overeat and made himself sick I believe. His body feels really tight? Like theres air in it.
if we lay him down or sit him in his swing he cries so bad almost like a highpitched whimper
help me!

I would take him to docs hun just to get him checked out - might be a tummy bug or ear infection, better to be safe than sorry.

Im not really sure what it could be, as my LO has been doing that the last couple weeks also. However, my LO is teething and is also a really gassy baby so her tummy is upset a lot of the time. Not a bad idea to get him looked at, but in the meantime, when Ryleigh is like that I give her something called Gripe Water and if it is an upset tummy that always sooths her, so you might give it a try. :) Hope it helps.

Gripe water is a real help if they are full of wind.

Be warned though - their burps stink with it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->