tightening and movements rather than kicks.

L

lynzlogan

Hey girls,

I know this is my 2nd but I had Leo back in 2007 so my memory is a tad hazy.

For the past week I've noticed i'm not feeling kicks as much or as often, but more movements rather than kicks.

he seems to squirm from one side of my tummy to the next, and i get the odd lump protruding here there and everywhere. Is this normal??
Also getting tightening's too...is this Braxton hicks???

As with Leo i only got tightening's but really strong ones the night before i went into labour.

Also my skin around my belly button is going a red/purple colour i think this maybe due to him constantly pushing my skin in this spot.

seeing the MW on Monday so i'll mentioning it then but just after some advice for now xxx

Thats the movement I get now. Not really kicking anymore just moving about.

Its like a mexican wave across my bellybutton area with the odd bits protruding. I wasn't concerned but the midwife asked if there were any differences in movement and when I told her she said it was perfectly normal. So long as you're still feeling them move about.

I often get a big hard bit sticking out - I reckon it's his bum.

Also, the tightenings your describing sound just like the BH everyone gets. Apparently its not uncommon to not really notice with your first (I don't really have any) but to get them earlier and stronger with a second etc. HTH xx

i seem to be getting more movements as if my lil mans sliding along me.. rather than full blown kicks.. well for about 2 days he hasnt kicked me as much..

he seems to kick me loads when i lie on my side when im trying to sleep.. haha.. naughty baby!!.. dont think he likes me lying on my side.. :S .. xx

yup sounds normal....im actually now getting less kicking and more "rolling" movements looks like an alien trying to excape my stomach.. its so neat. i forgot about all of this my last one was in 04 so this is like a new experience all over again..makes me enjoy it all more. and the tightning sounds like bh to me as long as its not painful its just bh

yup gettin it as we speak,i still get the kicks i've learnt how to provoke him into kicking he he :)

I don't get many kicks either, just movements that look like she is trying to escape!

i seem to be getting more movements as if my lil mans sliding along me.. rather than full blown kicks.. well for about 2 days he hasnt kicked me as much..

he seems to kick me loads when i lie on my side when im trying to sleep.. haha.. naughty baby!!.. dont think he likes me lying on my side.. :S .. xx

i echo this post!, ive noticed for about a week perhaps that the kicks are still there, but a little softer and not so many but more body rolls(or something) are noticeable with pokes around my belly going on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->