tights or no tights?

Little G

Reaction score
Hey ladies

So, my works crimbo night out isnt until 16th dec, but was in river island today and seen a really nice dress which I bought, its black metallic strechy kinda lycra material so quite clingy, long sleeve and cowl neck back and quite short! not bums skimming short but short enough, lol.... So here's my dilemma, tights or no tights and if so black or natural? both silver and black shoes would both go.... Asked my friend and she said no tights, lol.....
What do you ladies think? :flower:
The night out is basically just a night on the town.
xxx

black with black tights would be too much...no tights or natural colour tights..have u a pic of the dress???

Would say no tights but would have to see the dress. :flower:

Hey ladies

this is the link

https://riverisland.scene7.com/is/image/RiverIsland/613489_main?$hero$

https://riverisland.scene7.com/is/image/RiverIsland/613489_back?$hero$

:flower:

Although the one 1 bought is black and silver not gold

Oh damn, that's hard. Hmm, probably no tights and some pretty high heels!

Oh damn, that's hard. Hmm, probably no tights and some pretty high heels!

Thanks, yeah thats what I was thinking. Just didn't know if no tights would look a bit trashy :blush: guess better get stocked up on the fake tan! :haha:
xx

Natural tights with high black heels I think :)

Natural tights (or stockings if it's not too short) and high high-heels. Lol.

I'd wear nude tights. I've just bought some from boots which are body shaping and more of a matt tight so no shiny gliterryness x x

Im going to be different here, id wear black tights! I love love love the all black look.
Im going out in a few weeks and im wearing black shiney dress, black tights, black shoes and black leather jacket haha.

I think it looks really good :D

If I feel I need to wear tights I will go for a barely black, I wore a black dress last week and wore barely black tights and I think it looked really nice! I hate natural tights! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->