tights or no tights?

Little G

Reaction score
Hey ladies

So, my works crimbo night out isnt until 16th dec, but was in river island today and seen a really nice dress which I bought, its black metallic strechy kinda lycra material so quite clingy, long sleeve and cowl neck back and quite short! not bums skimming short but short enough, lol.... So here's my dilemma, tights or no tights and if so black or natural? both silver and black shoes would both go.... Asked my friend and she said no tights, lol.....
What do you ladies think?
The night out is basically just a night on the town.
xxx

Hey ladies

So, my works crimbo night out isnt until 16th dec, but was in river island today and seen a really nice dress which I bought, its black metallic strechy kinda lycra material so quite clingy, long sleeve and cowl neck back and quite short! not bums skimming short but short enough, lol.... So here's my dilemma, tights or no tights and if so black or natural? both silver and black shoes would both go.... Asked my friend and she said no tights, lol.....
What do you ladies think?
The night out is basically just a night on the town.
xxx

It depends on how cold it is that night, how clingy that dress is (you may want tights to hold you in), what shoes you're wearing, and if you can sit in it without constantly tugging it down.

If you're wearing knee-high of thigh high boots, I say no tights. Now, if you're wearing pumps, ankle booties, or flats then I say wear tights.

I say tights! Its getting cold, and you wont need to worry about any mishaps when youve had a few :drunk: :haha:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->