Tilted Cervix

mommyhopeful2

Reaction score
I am currently 10 dpo, and this morning when I went to go check my cervix and cm, I found that my cervix is extremely tilted and not at all where it normally is. Also, my cm never dried up this month, it went back down from ewcm to a watery/creamy, but theres loads of it. I have never had this happen before.

Could it be a sign of pregnancy?

EDIT: Little more background, I had really sharp cramps on 7-8 dpo and on 9dpo had spotting, and now have this. So Fx'd but I'm looking for some experienced mama's out there to let me know if I should hold my breath too and pick up a test.

I am currently 10 dpo, and this morning when I went to go check my cervix and cm, I found that my cervix is extremely tilted and not at all where it normally is. Also, my cm never dried up this month, it went back down from ewcm to a watery/creamy, but theres loads of it. I have never had this happen before.

Could it be a sign of pregnancy?

EDIT: Little more background, I had really sharp cramps on 7-8 dpo and on 9dpo had spotting, and now have this. So Fx'd but I'm looking for some experienced mama's out there to let me know if I should hold my breath too and pick up a test.

I know this post is old I just hope you see it did you get a positive? My cervix is tilted so far back I can't tell you if it's open or not and it's up high but I'm only about 4-6 dpo and I have creamy cm idk if that's normal or not I don't remember my cervix doing this last couple months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"