Tilted Uterus and slight Endometriosis

Kimbre

DD 7 years. SO and baby
Reaction score
okay so i was told when i was younger i had a tilted uterus. i didnt care much at the time.

when i had my daughter the OB told me that my uterus was tilted far towards my anus. TMI sry.

then i went to the ER one night with pains and she said i had a cyst on my ovary but it would dissolve. it did and its all fine now. but she noticed that i may have a bit of endometriosis. when i asked her if it would make it hard for me to have a baby she said no....but im hearing otherwise online??

i know the tilted uterus isnt a problem, but it make sit harder to get preg.

also i was wondering if anyone knew tricks.. like should i lay on my tummy?? and not my back? its just been taking so long to conceive that i want to figure out what i should do!

i do not have an answer but i didnt want to read and run sorry :dust:

I was just mentioning to my doc that I was having difficulty ttc (cycle #9 for me of very well timed bd).

She actually told me that if my uterus is tilted I should try from behind! She said conception is easier with that position if it's tilted (I've never heard that mine is, but I'm going doggy style this month, lol).

Good luck to you.

I have a tilted uterus and it never caused me a problem getting pregnant.

As for the endo, that's different. I don't have that.

G/L to you though

yes i will try from behind then this month. i heard that as well.

well this is my 13th cycle trying... but i was on depo and tried immediately after my next shot was due.
i didn't get my AF until nov 2010.

and it was only LAST cycle that i used OPKs and timed things great. so if you go by perfect timing and charting... id say this is my second REAL cycle.

I have heard doggie style is good too, and stay in that position for a while afterward.

For a tilted uterus, from behind is the best position cuz it helps you achieve deeper penetration. When you're done, you should lay down with a pillow or 2 under your butt for about 20-30 mins. I've actually done that while TTC my son and it worked! lol I slept like that actually. It wasn't so comfortable but I laid on my side but still on top of the pillow..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->