Tilted uterus?

linz85

Reaction score
Hi all, when I had my last baby two years ago, they said my uterus was now tilted when I had my latest smear soon after. What impact does that have if any to this pregnancy? Does it make labour harder?

I have a tilted uterus. Got pregnant two times (No complications) and just got a BFP for #3 today and as for Labor... Mine were natural and successful with no complications. I had back labor with my first and the 2nd seemed to be easier on me but I knew what to expect. Congrats on the pregnancy! I would ask any questions you have to the doctor though of course because I can only tell you my experience.

I have a tilted uterus. Got pregnant two times (No complications) and just got a BFP for #3 today and as for Labor... Mine were natural and successful with no complications. I had back labor with my first and the 2nd seemed to be easier on me but I knew what to expect. Congrats on the pregnancy! I would ask any questions you have to the doctor though of course because I can only tell you my experience.

No hunny that’s fine, just glad of someone else’s input. Glad it’s just as normal as any other 😊 congrats on your bfp! Here’s to a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->