Tilted Uterus??

TigerGalLE

It's a BOY!
Reaction score
I've always been told I have a tilted uterus. I've noticed that every time I have cramps I feel like I need to go do #2. I think my uterus is growing and pushing on my bowels.

Anyone else have this problem. I've only craved veggies so far in my pregnancy so constipation is NOT a problem at all. I'm scared I'm gonna poop my pants sometimes. Oh so embarrassing.

Anyone know of any problems associated with a tilted uterus? I met with the OB coordinator yesterday but forgot to ask about my tilted uterus...

Tiger

I was told my uterous was tilted backeards at my scan at 7+1 after that i put all the pain i was having down to that.
I was constipated with my last 2 pregnancies but this time its the total oposite! Normally after my evening meal i have a few minutes them i get stomach pains and my tummy will let out huge growls..like you see in the moveis when people have been liven laxatives and i have to go!
It is very embarassing but after the constipation i have had before i would rather be like this lol :blush:

I was told my uterus was tilting back at my appointment as well, however, my doctor told me it was a good thing. A sign that my body was making the necessary preparations. I wouldn't be too worried about problems if I were you. But if you really are concerned about it, call your doctor. That's what they're there for and they expect the questions. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->