Time going so slow!

I feel the same way!!! and I'm 14 weeks today! Time will pick up tho!!! Just try and sit back and enjoy your pregnancy! I feel like 4 weeks is forever until June 30th when i get my gender scan, and I've been really anxious. But I had a epiphany and said "In no time my LO will be here and I'm gonna miss being pregnant" So just try and relax hun, I know its easier said then done!!

Felt exactly the same at your stage! Still do now most of the time, but then I think OMG I have 11 weeks, I have so much to do. Make the most of still being thin and not waddling, trust me you'll miss it!

Ah, I was the same way. 4-12 dragged by, 12-20 flashed by, 20-30 KILLED me, it was SO slow and then 30-40? Damn. I blinked and the entire 10 weeks was gone. It'll speed up, just try and find things to occupy yourself with! :flow:

I remember that stage, first tri just seems to drag on and on but you'll be in second tri and bam the time will fly :hugs:

Yea it seems like each day passes by slowly but looking back idk where the time went... It seems like just a week ago I tested positive but I'm already almost 24 weeks!!

Seems crazy,
it's like time couldn't go by any slowerrrr and than all the sudden another weeks passed!

You'll get through it!! You still have all the fun new things to look forward too! :)
Congratulations!!!

I definitely remember feeling the same way when i s at your stage. Trust me, it will speed up & be gone before you know it! I remember getting my BFP like it was yesterday-- and i'm full term tomorrow. :shock: Hang in there!
Congratulations on your pregnancy, by the way! Hope you have a happy and healthy nine months! :flow:

i feel like i have ages to go !!!!
and i only have 9 days lolol

Aww thanks for your replies girls
I guess its not just me that feels like time dragging lol
:hugs:

yup 1st tri really drags then 2nd tri speeds up then 3rd tri slows down again but not as slow as 1st tri lol

i feel like its taking forever im only 8 weeks but feel like its draggin like mad i cant wait to go for scan but taking so long =[ lol x

oh and no matter what scan it is the week/days leading to it will really drag lol

I know what you mean!!

First tri is soooooo long :shock:
Once you get your 12 week scan time may start going a bit quicker.
And once you feel movements it really starts to fly, weeks pass in a blink!

I've ust hit 20 weeks so hopefully now (or after my scan Tues) time will fly even faster and it will be more of a downhill race than uphill if that makes sense lol

Just keep yourself distracted with other things.

:flower:

I'm pretty sure my first trimester was about thirteen years long. Just saying.
And now I'm like, holy balls, when did we get from 13 to 21 weeks?

Woah .
I cant wait untill i hit the safe zone of 12 weeks :D

i know exactly how you are feeling. I am 10w2d and have my 12 week scan on wednesday
(well 11 week scan lol). Time is dragging so slow and I hate it. Cant wait for it to speed up and for me to get a bump!

First tri draaaaaaaaags!
It speeds up after :thumbup: Then the final few weeks drag again, when you're tired and achey and fed up :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->